• Say no to Assimilation

9 more classes until I graduate!

I had to register for my Spring classes this morning and I realized, I only have 9 more classes before I graduate! I am soooo excited! This has been a very long process and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• Senior Minion

Re: 9 more classes until I graduate!

I'm in the same boat, so YEAH for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to register for my spring classes last week, it'll be tough, but I have that graduation goal in mind and I plan on reaching it!!!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Infinitized!

I've got 4 more courses to go and I've been at it for 10 years.

• Huh?

I have 3 more until I get the certificate... only 1 class is holding me back from taking the other two.
    -Tim

Thank you so much for posting this. I almost forgot that I have to register for my last semester of classes at midnight tonight, if I want to get the classes I need that is.

Thank you so so much.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

You guys are lucky! I have to take 15 in the Spring, then I get to walk the stage at graduation, and then finish up the remaining 9 in the summer. It'll suck, but I'll make my dad happy that I stayed within the 4 year plan (or at least close enough!)

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

To tbminnie and all those who see that light at the end of the tunnel....congratulations! Keep at it! For various reasons, I stopped a few units shy of my BA and never finished it, and have come to regret it. So I have even greater respect for those of you that are heading toward that finish line!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Infinitized!

Even though I said I've been at it for ten years, I already have acouple of diplomas. I have a diploma of technology in electronics engineering and a diploma of business administration in marketing. I'm currently finishing up my bachelor's degree in business administration and sometime down the road I may attempt to go for a masters degree. Current occupation: professional student!

• Say no to Assimilation

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    To tbminnie and all those who see that light at the end of the tunnel....congratulations! Keep at it! For various reasons, I stopped a few units shy of my BA and never finished it, and have come to regret it. So I have even greater respect for those of you that are heading toward that finish line!

--Barry
    It's never too late to go back and finish. I have started, then stopped many times over the years. I have been going to college since 1994.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill