• A New Kind Of Villain

Sadako gets Interviewed!

So this past week I was interviewed for a podcast show highlighting the radioplay production group I've been doing voiceover with for the last year. It was my first real interview and it was a ton of fun. I wanted to share it with everyone. It's also a chance to hear me have a normal conversation and show you guys a bit of my voiceover work.

Here's the press release:

PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

This Week In Pendant - Fourth Episode

This week we've got important information on the "Superman: The Last Son of Krypton" Podcast feed, news on the future of "Indiana Jones and the Well of Life" and official premiere dates for "The Kingery" and "Seminar"! Also, Julie Goldstein tries to make with the hot lesbian kisses in Vegas... no, really.

Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following link:

DIRECT: http://pendant.dreamhosters.com/twipeps/TWIP04web.mp3

http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip.php

(previous episodes still available at the above link!)

Thanks for listening!

http://www.pendantaudio.com
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pendant

Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• For You!

Re: Sadako gets Interviewed!

Congrats on the interview!! You held your own! Also, are the shows that you guys discuss radio shows or what? They sound interesting. Also, nice Fedora...

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Princess of my own world

Awesome interview. Loved the voices.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

great job. Congratulations!!

• Banned User

Hot lesbian kisses in Vegas?

• Hangin Around

Great interview! You were like a old pro.

• decorating

Sweet, I just uploaded the Indy podcasts.... one of my favorite characters EVER!!!

• Was it magical for you?

awesome as always sexy !
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

• Back After Missing MC

You truely have an amazing gift and I am so glad you are exploring where it can take you. Have fun and keep us all posted!

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Congrats on the interview!! You held your own! Also, are the shows that you guys discuss radio shows or what? They sound interesting. Also, nice Fedora...
    Thankies! ^_^

The shows are both podcast and in mp3 format. They're all available through the Pendant Productions site - www.pendantaudio.com

I love downloading them in mp3 format onto my mp3 player and then listening to the shows while I drive. It's a great relaxer when you're stuck on the freeway.

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Hot lesbian kisses in Vegas?
    Er... it's the tag he used as an audience grabber. I didn't actually get one though. You gotta listen to the interview for the full story.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
    Sweet, I just uploaded the Indy podcasts.... one of my favorite characters EVER!!!
    Awwwww thanks so much! Laurent is one of the most interesting characters I've played because he's so different from me. Oddly enough even though he's a guy he's a lot more driven by emotions than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    You truely have an amazing gift and I am so glad you are exploring where it can take you. Have fun and keep us all posted!
    I feel so ! I moved down to So Cal in the first place to pursue it because I couldn't bear to live the rest of my life wondering what could have been, and here I am feeling my dreams closer to reality every single day.

My vocal coach says my gift is my wonderfully deep pipes which make me stand out from the rest of the crowd. My goal in life is to use them to be the next Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine, Maleficent, Madame Leotta) and one day play a Disney Villain. She's definitely one of the greatest voice actresses of all times.
    Last edited by Sadako; 10-24-2006 at 11:20 AM.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• For You!

Good luck with your dreams and your talent!!!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    I feel so ! I moved down to So Cal in the first place to pursue it because I couldn't bear to live the rest of my life wondering what could have been, and here I am feeling my dreams closer to reality every single day.

My vocal coach says my gift is my wonderfully deep pipes which make me stand out from the rest of the crowd. My goal in life is to use them to be the next Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine, Maleficent, Madame Leotta). She's definitely one of my greatest voice actresses of all times.
    I am deeply impressed, seriously. It takes some sincere courage and ambition to change your life and move to pursue a dream. You really do have a unique and intriguing voice, even when you are just talking normally. I love listening to your little narrations on the YouTube videos and hope to hear more of your talents as you continue to broaden your career.