Thread: Thank You

• Oh my Goodness!

Red Face Thank You

This may seem random - I don't post as often as many people, I don't give great updates or post great pictures, I can't make the meets - But thank you for being what and who MiceChat is. I'm working in Toledo, OH right now and quite frankly I am lonely and miss CA and DLR. All my close friends who understand my Disney Obsession are now in Australia or moved away. So - I often feel like I'm abnormal or something. But Here - reading the updates, seeing the pictures, hearing about the meets and the gumball ralley and the quest, and knowing that there are people like me in the world make things better. I am praying that I will be able to make it to a meet or two while I am home in December and January. You all seem soo wonderful and I would so love to get to know you all better! Thank you for making my life happier and spreading a little Pixie Dust out to Toledo Ohio! You all rock my socks!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Thank You

Welcome to Mice Chat and thanks for joining buddy! .

• Oh my Goodness!

Thank You!

• My laughing place

Quote Originally Posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
    This may seem random - I don't post as often as many people, I don't give great updates or post great pictures, I can't make the meets - But thank you for being what and who MiceChat is. I'm working in Toledo, OH right now and quite frankly I am lonely and miss CA and DLR. All my close friends who understand my Disney Obsession are now in Australia or moved away. So - I often feel like I'm abnormal or something. But Here - reading the updates, seeing the pictures, hearing about the meets and the gumball ralley and the quest, and knowing that there are people like me in the world make things better. I am praying that I will be able to make it to a meet or two while I am home in December and January. You all seem soo wonderful and I would so love to get to know you all better! Thank you for making my life happier and spreading a little Pixie Dust out to Toledo Ohio! You all rock my socks!!!
    Hi DP !! Thanks for posting. Micechat is only great because of the great people like YOU !! I hope you can make one of the meets soon.

YOU ROCK !!
    Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

• love my friends

welcome to mice chat.. i know about missing DL and DCA.. i used to work there until 2 months ago.. i miss it so much.. (we now live in vegas) so dont go ther much.. sigh

Friends for life

• Oh my Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    welcome to mice chat.. i know about missing DL and DCA.. i used to work there until 2 months ago.. i miss it so much.. (we now live in vegas) so dont go ther much.. sigh
    aww that must be hard. I only get to go during January and the summer months while I am in training w/ my job in So Cal. But to be there everyday then hardly at all...that would be hard. Thank Goodness for MiceChat eh.

• love my friends

aww that must be hard. I only get to go during January and the summer months while I am in training w/ my job in So Cal. But to be there everyday then hardly at all...that would be hard. Thank Goodness for MiceChat eh.

yep

even thought i only live 4 hours away it isnt the same as working there sigh

Friends for life

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Aww, how sweet. Our little MiceChat family is the best and I agree with you, being here really helps with living too far away to go very often. Even if I am insanely jealous sometimes.

And for a special bit of magic, you posted that at 7:17, which can translate into Disneyland's birthday. (at least, that was the time in my time zone)

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Oh my Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow View Post
    Aww, how sweet. Our little MiceChat family is the best and I agree with you, being here really helps with living too far away to go very often. Even if I am insanely jealous sometimes.

And for a special bit of magic, you posted that at 7:17, which can translate into Disneyland's birthday. (at least, that was the time in my time zone)
    Hehe that is so cool. Yay for Disney Magic!