Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    we are heading out today

    heading north to NY for Thanksgiving. We wil be driving through St Louis, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Erie PA then into NY to Schendectady (SP???)
    Then through New England, to NYC then down through DC, Virginia, North Carolina and over to visit Elvis!!!!

    After that, we'll be back here before we head back west


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  2. #2

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: we are heading out today

    Tassies heading all the way east
    ~~~~~~

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: we are heading out today

    Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    heading north to NY for Thanksgiving. We wil be driving through St Louis, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Erie PA then into NY to Schendectady (SP???)
    Then through New England, to NYC then down through DC, Virginia, North Carolina and over to visit Elvis!!!!

    After that, we'll be back here before we head back west
    wow!!! I hoipe you got some more memory cards for your camera, I have got to see all the pics of your trip. Tassie, can I ask you to do me a favor, take all the pics you can from different points of the oceans you come across. I am such a fanatic about ocean pics, please take different places by the water for me ok. I miss you, can not wait tosee you on more. take it easy, and let us see some pics soon ok.

  4. #4

    • up to no good
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: we are heading out today

    Wow Tassie..

    Hope you guys have safe trip..
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!


  5. #5

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: we are heading out today

    Miss you tassied keep us posted ok.. are you spending thanksgiving with anyone??

    Friends for life

  6. #6

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: we are heading out today

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    wow!!! I hoipe you got some more memory cards for your camera, I have got to see all the pics of your trip. Tassie, can I ask you to do me a favor, take all the pics you can from different points of the oceans you come across. I am such a fanatic about ocean pics, please take different places by the water for me ok. I miss you, can not wait tosee you on more. take it easy, and let us see some pics soon ok.
    I will Karla!
    I'm going to go by lake erie, and even (hopefully) to Niagara, I think we'll be close



    I miss you guys ssssooooooooooo much!!!


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: we are heading out today

    You've been in the U.S. for awhile now.

  8. #8

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: we are heading out today

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Miss you tassied keep us posted ok.. are you spending thanksgiving with anyone??
    yes, we are spending thanksgiving with a friend from another board


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: we are heading out today

    Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    yes, we are spending thanksgiving with a friend from another board
    Which board may i ask? Thats nice of them.

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a shop on Main Street
    Posts
    1,924

    Re: we are heading out today

    Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!

  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: we are heading out today

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Which board may i ask? Thats nice of them.

    womans Day Magazine. I have been a member there fotr over 5 years


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  12. #12

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: we are heading out today

    Have a nice Thanksgiving Kathy. Tell Kat and Nathan I said Hi!

    Have a safe trip!! Miss you guys.

  13. #13

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Busy at the donut store
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    41

    Re: we are heading out today

    I had no idea your trip was so huge and covering the whole US! Good for you and your family, that's so amazing for your kids. Have a great time!
    A signature should go here.

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] We're heading down!
    By anziodogface in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:31 PM
  2. Heading to DL on Nov 7-9th
    By TaterMickey in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:35 AM
  3. Heading to TDR Feb 13-15
    By Gyoza Dog in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM
  4. Heading out on 1/28!!!
    By AmandasDad in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 12:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •