Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: Funny Memories of Elementary School

Compound fractures rock!

• Senior Minion

I think it was first grade, we had a jog-a-thon and the principal said that if we had raised so much money, he'd run in his pj's. So, he did. He had on a long sleeved nightgown, teddy bear and bunny slippers and ran a few laps.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

When I was in 4th grade, I threw my apple away at lunch. My principal saw me and he yelled my name and I came over to him and he had my apple in his hand and he said, "Eat this." So I did......yuck.

I told my parents this and they said, "Good. You shouldn't be throwing your lunch away anyway."

These days - parents would have sued the school district because the principal made the kid eat trash.

Times have certainly changed....

• Senior Minion

4th grade - we were painting in art class, I think it was cave paintings or something and we were using permant black paint and I accidently spilled it on my new pink shorts.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

Hmmm ... well I recall when I was in elementary school we would have a rainy day schedule, and on those days we would have assigned restroom breaks. So, each class was called on the intercom when they could start lining up for the restroom. Although the term used for restroom in our school was lavatory. When I heard that our class could go to the lavatory I was all excited thinking we were going to a laboratory. Imagine my disappointment.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    Hmmm ... well I recall when I was in elementary school we would have a rainy day schedule, and on those days we would have assigned restroom breaks. So, each class was called on the intercom when they could start lining up for the restroom. Although the term used for restroom in our school was lavatory. When I heard that our class could go to the lavatory I was all excited thinking we were going to a laboratory. Imagine my disappointment.
    HA - I bet. That's funny.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

In elementary school there was suppost to be a day where we wore our clothes backwards. I must have been the only one wearing my clothes backwards that day. Kinda embarassing. Oh well, through ones downfall comes laughter .

When I was in third grade my older brother was in 6th grade. He was kind of a rebel and the class clown and his friends dared him to moon his teacher while her back was turned. Well....she turned around at exactly the right/wrong moment and saw my brother's butt cheeks! 3 years later....I was put in her class for 6th grade....yea....that sucked!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duckiedianne View Post
    When I was in third grade my older brother was in 6th grade. He was kind of a rebel and the class clown and his friends dared him to moon his teacher while her back was turned. Well....she turned around at exactly the right/wrong moment and saw my brother's butt cheeks! 3 years later....I was put in her class for 6th grade....yea....that sucked!

Did she reference the Mooning at any time?

No she didn't but the first day she asked me, "Are you Dave's little sister?" and I said, "Yes....." and I was terrified!! By the first week she could tell that my brother and I are complete opposites.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duckiedianne View Post
    No she didn't but the first day she asked me, "Are you Dave's little sister?" and I said, "Yes....." and I was terrified!! By the first week she could tell that my brother and I are complete opposites.
    So I can assume you never mooned her yourself. Right?

well all my friends are there and this boy got carried all aroungd the 5th grade wing and threw him in the trash

and then my best friend (a boy) he was the no in the trash and he got all excited about our field trip and sat on my chips the went in his boxers!!!he got detention

and then my other friend (a boy) he was late and everyday we coaaled him you got here on the hair of you skinny hin chin
    i know the words to the just like you!!!

they are

so what u see is only half a story
    theres another side of me im a girl u know but im someone else to if you only knew its a crazy life but im alright i've got everything ive always wanted and living a dream its everything ive always wanted im a lucky girl who dreams came true and after all im just like you

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

What?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

and then my other friend (a boy) he was late and everyday we coaaled him you got here on the hair of you skinny hin chin
    I'm confused .

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    What?
    I believe that the kid got chips on his boxers and was put in detention....I think....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast