MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Re: Funny Memories of Elementary School

I'm so sorry, that's terrible!
    A signature should go here.

• Senior Minion

In 4th grade I had just gotten a haircut, and the lady cut it shorter than I wanted, so it looked like a boys hairdo.
    Well, we had a sub one day in class and I was wearing this shirt that our japanese exchange student had given me, and I remember the sub calling on me by saying, "You young man in the back with the japanese shirt on!" I said, "Um, i'm a girl."
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

Ok, I am now realizing that 4th grade held alot of bad memories for me.

Another: we were learning about drugs and smoking and their effects and why we should say No. Well, the teahcer said that one of the side effects of smoking was yellow teeth and I just remember everyone turning to look at me. Ok, yes, I do have yellow teeth, but I can't afford cosmetic surgery, so I just lived with it. I told them, "I'm in 4th grade! I don't smoke!"
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

In third grade we went on a field trip to go whale watching. We didn't see any whales but the class did get to see me throw up over the side of the boat! After we got off the boat we sat on the beach with our lunches and started to eat and this one girl got pooped on by the seagulls!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Here's one...

Back in 4th grade, all the girls in my class wanted to play football with the boys. They wouldn't let us so whenever the ball got loose, we'd steal it and run. It ended up becoming a game of its own and we called it Rumble Fumble. For the next 3 years we kept doing it so finally in 6th grade they boys said they'd play us. We cheated so bad we were ahead 30-0 in 15 minutes! The boys wouldn't let us play with them after that so Rumble Fumble resumed. The guys finally got ticked off enough they told the teacher on us... and she kept all the girls in class after school! LOL!

Us girls finally got tired of football and decided to play baseball instead. We were always coming in from recess with dirt/mud & grass stains on our clothes. LOL!!!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    I'm so sorry, that's terrible!
    Bah, no worries...made me the person I am today. I guess that is a good thing.

• Huh?

In kindergarten, there was this girl named Charlotte. She asked me to marry her, so I agreed because I didn't know that I was allowed to turn anybody down that asks that question.

Well, she stole my cookie and the wedding was called off.

She's now a rather butch lesbian.
    -Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    When I was in 2nd grade, I accidentally stepped on my teachers toes and she yelped and for some reason it scared me so much that I farted.

Hahahah! That is so elementary school!!! I have to deal with so many different gasses coming out of kids and try to keep a straight face. It's so hard to not laugh when kids are so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    In 4th grade I had just gotten a haircut, and the lady cut it shorter than I wanted, so it looked like a boys hairdo.
    Well, we had a sub one day in class and I was wearing this shirt that our japanese exchange student had given me, and I remember the sub calling on me by saying, "You young man in the back with the japanese shirt on!" I said, "Um, i'm a girl."

These days it's opposite, I have a several little boys that have long hair and look like girls because let's face it, many boys and girls tend to look pretty similar when they're 5-8. If I don't know the kid and if there is any doubt (this happened in summer school this year) I won't call them a boy or a girl. "Hey you in the red" tends to work, hahahaha.

This also happened to me though. In second grade I got a very short haircut, like a boy's cut. I can't remember if this was my or my mom's decision. So years later I was looking at photos of my brother's 5th birthday party and I ask my mom, "Who is that little boy?"...It was me!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I had a little girl who had long stringy straight hair, but she only wore boys clothes and oversized everything. Like she wears her brother's clothes and shoes, and she has a very neutral-looking face. Before I actually knew her, I wasn't quite sure if she was a boy or a girl! A very androgynous 4th grader, but a great basketball player!
    A signature should go here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234