Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Talking Funny Memories of Elementary School

What are some of your funny memories of elementary school?

• most magical vaca ever

Re: Funny Memories of Elementary School

In 5th grade my teacher - a VERY tall and large man picked up a student and put him in the garbage can

Another funny moment was in Home Ec class a bunch of us started to sing "Lite my Fire" by the Doors - got a bit carried away, got in trouble and then started laughing so much my friend squirted milk out his nose
    ~~~~~~

• up to no good

It took a minute to jog my memory..

I remember a bunch of us running in school to different floors.
    Dont know why actually but sure enough someone told the principal.
    No one got in trouble we kept our mouths shut..
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

When I was in first grade (1977-78) I did the big recess 'no no' and jumped off the swings. I'd never done it before, but figured it would be fine. But instead of landing on my feet, I landed on my back and got the wind knocked out of me but good. I remember lying there thinking...."I'm gonna die. I just know it."

When I was in 5th Grade (1981-82) a friend (Rudy) and I were running and grabbing the teatherball polls and swinging around them. It was a lot of fun. We'd done it several times quite successfully.

Lunch bell rang and it was time to go in, but Mrs. Kirk, a teachers aide who was also a friend of the family was walking by and I said, "Oh Mrs. Kirk you have to see what I can do!" So I ran, grabbed the pole and flew off and landed on my head (which explains a lot these days). Mrs. Kirk came over and said, "That's great David..." as I lay there shocked.

I eventually went to the school nurse. She called my Grandma Teresa (mom and dad were at work). It was obvious that i needed to go home as I had gotten a concussion....so since Grandma was car-less that day, the school nurse said, "Oh, I'll just drive him home. It's not a big deal." So we opted for that.

Anyway - things sure have changed, haven't they? School nurse driving an ill student home!

• Feeling LOVED

wow....this one makes you think a bit. The funniest moment would be my second grade teacher always telling us she would stand on her head if it meant getting our attention. I guess one day we were way to obnixious so she decided to stand on her head. The crazy thing was she was in her 50's. She got our respect for the rest of the year.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I was on the swing and a boy who followed me around was standing in front of me, and I kicked him in the little boy area. I felt horrible.

The rest of the memories involve me being embarassed cause I did something stupid, so...there you go
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

When I was in 2nd grade, I accidentally stepped on my teachers toes and she yelped and for some reason it scared me so much that I farted.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    When I was in 2nd grade, I accidentally stepped on my teachers toes and she yelped and for some reason it scared me so much that I farted.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I almost spit my juice all over my screen.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    I almost spit my juice all over my screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    The funny thing was - it all happened almost simultaneously.

Yup - Mrs. Hayes - room 7 @ Thomas Edison Elementary School - Anaheim, CA 1978-79 school year.

Ah - the memories.

• Mexihick, y'all

Fart stories make me giggle and toot at the same time!

• Knight of Naughtyness

Watching my friend eat some campbells chunky soup from his little thermos at lunch when we were in first grade. After lunch he wasn't feeling well and asked to go to the bathroom, and the teacher always had us go in pairs. He then threw up in the bathroom, and to this day I can still vividly picture a large unchewed potato chunk rocketing out of his nose as he yakked. That must have hurt!
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Mexihick, y'all

Ugh. Ok, first grade...sitting there, doing whatever first graders do, and smelling the faboo smell of Spaghettios. I LOVE Spaghettios. Yeah, these weren't the fresh out of the can kind...these were the fresh out of the tummy kind!

• Senior Minion

First grade. The monkey bars were my favorite to play on at recess. Well, I was learning to 'skip' on the bars and I missed the bar and fell and broke my right arm to the point where the bones were sticking out. I don't remember much of anything about it, or the pain or anything, excpet for it being summertime in California, so it was sooo hot and I couldn't go swimming and I hated it. But I still have the pin hole scars as a reminder.

This one kid on my class in 3rd grade. I guess at lunch he had drank too much Hawaiian punch and ended up getting sick in the classroom, stained the carpet pink, too.

I don't really have any funny memories of elementry school, just some bad ones.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

There was the time in 3rd Grade when I was doing my "Early Anaheim" project and I had a book from the library that was overdue - WAY overdue and I was out playing in the yard one afternoon after school and the school librarian came walking down the street and I rolled under the car because I knew she would 'take me' and hold me ransom until that book was returned.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast