• Banned User

Sad What do you do when..

..you have a cold?

I'm prone to them every Winter. I've been sick every Christmas as far back as I can remember. This season I came down with a cold on the 19th and I'm looking for any advice on how to cure it by Thanksgiving. It's just a head cold I think, congestion and some head pressure with a bit of coughing. I'm resting all of today and most of tomorrow (besides two classes at college in the morning). Is there anything else I can do?

• Banned User

Re: What do you do when..

when you feel a cold coming on try zycam. it always works for me! the problem is, last time I tarted to get the cold I was out and decided to just wait and see, yeah I got a full blown cold. I will not be out of zycam again!

• no flash photography...

I use coldeaze or airboune. Airbourne is the bomb.

• Banned User

Anyone wanna drop some coldeaze off to my house? Haha. I'm just downing Triaminic at the moment to ward off the symptoms and keep my fever low.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    I use coldeaze or airboune. Airbourne is the bomb.
    Gotta agree with Airbourne! The minute I feel a cold coming on, I start taking this stuff every 4 hours and the cold never turns into a full-blown cold and I'm all better within a couple of days. Best stuff in the world.

• Oh my Goodness!

Yeah, I back up the Airborne too! The stuff is outstanding! I thought my Mom was just on another one of her silly kicks - but the stuff really works!

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I agree with everyone else. I got real sick last week and stayed in bed all weekend and feel 95% better today.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

What do when I have a cold?

I have a method, it always works! I turn off all the lights, and go into a dark room. I take all my clothes off, turn on a bunch of fans, and then eat some frozen peas or something. Oh..wait, that's what I do when I'm overheated. When I have a cold I just go to pieces.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• A Pirate's life for me!

In addition to the other fine advice, load up on Ester-C. 4 to 6 a day for a few days, then 2 a day on a regular basis. Works for me!

Hope you get to feeling better real soon!

• Banned User

Update.. I rested all of Sunday and am feeling marginally better today. Am planning to rest once I am home from school for the rest of the day, then hoping to feel better so I can hit up Disneyland tomorrow for a couple hours (am blocked out the rest of the week).