Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

Background on this machine is Mickey in front of Cindy's FL castle. Background on other work machine is the Partners Statue in Tokyo with Disneyland 50th thingie on it. Background on main machine at home is a float from the new parade at DL, and background on my other machine at home is Mickey.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

Liberal Power

I've got a theme I call Liberal Power. Pics of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, Bobby Kennedy, JFK, Bill Clinton, FDR, Teddy Kennedy Adalai Stevenson, Michael Moore, John Kerry, Randi Rhodes, James Madison, MLK, and Howard Dean. Really Cool.

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by liberalkid1018
    I've got a theme I call Liberal Power. Pics of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, Bobby Kennedy, JFK, Bill Clinton, FDR, Teddy Kennedy Adalai Stevenson, Michael Moore, John Kerry, Randi Rhodes, James Madison, MLK, and Howard Dean. Really Cool.
    Anyone doubting this kid is liberal?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    A palm tree at the moment but I'm thinking about changing it.

• Again! Again! Again!

I have recently changed mine to a picture of me and Dustysage in front of the Magic Kingdom train station. Y'know, the touristy spot with the flower Mickey and stuff. But it's cool anyways!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Circle of Ancients

Mine is King Arthur Carousel, with a view of the dragon "mural", of course!

• Minion

Pittsburgh Skyline Desktop

My desktop currently is one of my favorite skylines. I've never been to the city and have no opinion on anything about it except the skyline. So, here it is...OH...and it's Pittsburgh by the way!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234