Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Do you think I'm... odd?

What did you get for the Holidays?

I celebrate Christmas myself and enjoyed a very special holiday (since I work today, I celebrated last night). My amazing roommates surprised me when I got home from the Grandparents' with my very own fiberoptic Christmas tree in my room. They made Christmas for me and thought of me even though they were so busy trying to get things set up for their little girl. I was touched. They had a little fountain going next to the tree with candles lit, it was quite romantic.

A surprise gift... I got the cat who came for Christmas. Not the book. An actual cat. He followed me home a little before midnight last night. Usually even friendly cats will wander off after following you ten paces. This guy trotted the whole block home like a little puppy and I just couldn't leave him out in the cold... So we're putting up posters, but if no one claims him (because though he looks like he was taken care of at least at some point, he looks as though he may have been abandoned), I think we're keeping him. I must be crazy, it's so impractical, BUT... he's SO sweet and he's already acting like he's at home. Gah... I'm such a softy. We're calling him London for now since he's all gray like fog. Merry Christmas... an accidental pet! ^_^

I hope everyone's holidays were as wonderful as mine turned out. It was lovely to see the Micechatters briefly yesterday afternoon as well! I've missed you all so much... *hugs all around*
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

• Senior Minion

Re: What did you get for the Holidays?

I got pink bling headphones for my ipod, clothes, Quest For Camelot Soundtrack (which I have been looking for for years), Troop Beverly Hills dvd, Castles calander, Phantom Of The Opera t-shirt and snowglobe (that plays "All I Ask Of You"), $20 for Starbucks, a total of $65 for Kohls, a Josh Groban bumper sticker (Caution: Driver under the influence of Josh Groban), lotion and slippers from my brothers g/f, the accessories for the American Girl doll I got last year (the hat, locket and purse).
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

So far I got this:

...with a 1GB memory card!

I got my big present from my parents last month: my 22" widescreen monitor (the deal Best Buy had on Black Friday was too good to pass up, so they sent me a check so I could go get it).

I'll be doing another gift exchange with my best guy friend later this week as we still have to get each other the rest of our presents (his other one is being delivered to my work tomorrow but we're closed so they'll try again Wednesday).

• Sshhh, being very quiet

OH Aimster that is an awesome camera! I can speak from exerience...I had that one! It's great.

I did ok. Actually, no I didn't and really don't wanna talk about it.

But I'm sure you all are getting great gifts!

• Senior Minion

Aimster, care to share the camera I'll have to ask for that for my 23rd birthday in August, as I asked too late for one this year, my mom had already gotten me all my presents and were wrapped.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Banned User

I got money, deoderant, and 5 DVD's. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I got money, deoderant, and 5 DVD's. Thats it.
    Deoderant! The gift that keeps on giving! ^_^

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

• Banned User

I got a new sewing machine, a very expensive pots and pans set from my mom, dad got me another drill with bits and sander ( hummmmm does he want a boy? ) my brothers gave me 50.00 each, Weird they never give me gifts.. My kids gave be adorable calandars, and pictures and albums, King of hearts gave me a very expensive Angel virginia bear , Disneymeimei got me a meat and cheese set, petite fours, a wonderful plaque that plays music and a wonderful friend verse on it , a huge DVD set of John wayne movies ( I already watched McClintock ) ,remote cars for the boys and bath stuff for Rachal,and a very pretty glass sea ornament ,fruit cake, ( yummy I love fruit cake!! ) and my favorite candy licorice!! 4 platters of cookies, 4 platters of candy, boxes of candy, a bottle of Kaluaha,new slippers, music, wow so much stuff!! I can not believe how wonderful my christmas was!! It was the best ever thank you all who sent me gifts, and I am sure I left some things out, I was suprised to be getting so much!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRedAngel View Post

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRedAngel View Post
    Barfy, was that a hint from someone? merry christmas Barfy, what kind of music was it ?

• Still wants to be a cat!

Wolfette got this creature......Yep, gotta redo her room again!

Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Wolfette really looks like Dakota Fanning in that picture... except not creepy. She's adorable with that huge Eeyore! He's as big as she is!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    Wolfette got this creature......Yep, gotta redo her room again!

Wow!! That is one large eeyore. That sucker is almost as big as she is! Where is she going to put that?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

My Nikon D70 (Whoo hooo! Look out DLR cuz here I come!), Walt Disney's Nine Old Men & the Art of Animation, New Complete Sailing Manual, and, of course, a Chargers Sweatshirt.

Best present of all: My wife had enough energy to walk up from the congregation yesterday with her cane to sing the Hallelujah Chorus with the choir. The choir director said they needed more altos, and even though she was hurting, she was going to sing no matter what. The pastor had to help her up to the platform. After we sang, she was crying, I was crying, everyone in the congregation who knew her was crying...it was really a special moment for her. She hasn't had enough energy to make it to church for the past few weeks, so I was grateful she not only made it there, but was able to sing with the choir that has been her family for the past 10 years or so.

• For old time sake

I got:
    2005 Holiday Barbie, Cinderella Holiday Princess barbie, Kitty slippers, white sweater turtleneck, Burgundy Sparkly turtleneck, Soft bathrobe, PJ's, Talking Tow Mater (he's small and you slam him down and he talks), Monopoly Here and Now, Diamon circle pendant, kitten calendar, Mickey Mouse Steering wheel cover, seat covers, and license plate holder, bath and Body works stuff, Sudoku book and a build a bear, cat that looks like my baby Marley. (the one we lost in June)

We got gift cards and such from people at church (both mine and Derek's) YAY

Wolfy that is a great pic of Wolfette!!!!. She looks so happy!! AND OMG can that Eeyore be any bigger? LOL
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast