Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• keep moving forward...

so how was your day?

this is the post where we can tell eachother about what we did today!

• Wasn't Me!

Non-exciting day! Watched TV, Posted on MiceChat ordered pizza over the internet. It was a sad day.....

• Banned User

Dropped relatives off at the airport.... Went to channelside to see Starwars.. came home.. went on Micechat... nothing really...

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Got high on all sorts of drugs, hijacked a car and went for a drive. Picked up a hitchhiker, duct taped his mouth shut, pulled the car over at the nearest bookstore, ran in bought a bible, drove out into the country and pulled over. Read the book of revelations to the hitchhiker, then buried him alive. Went to McDonalds drive through and ordered a supersized soda, when they handed it to me, I yelled "look out!" and threw it back through the drive through window, then I drove off, I did the same thing at Burger King and KFC. Walked into Subway since they don't have a drive through and did it as well. I then drove back to where I left the hitchhiker, unearthed him, and said I was only joking and that the whole thing was just a big missunderstanding, I gave him a Big Mac, and buried him again.

Pretty uneventful day
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• no flash photography...

I went and got the disney magazine and watched movies....very uneventful day. I just got out of the jacuzzi. Tomorrow I'm going to see star war...

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    Got high on all sorts of drugs, hijacked a car and went for a drive. Picked up a hitchhiker, duct taped his mouth shut, pulled the car over at the nearest bookstore, ran in bought a bible, drove out into the country and pulled over. Read the book of revelations to the hitchhiker, then buried him alive. Went to McDonalds drive through and ordered a supersized soda, when they handed it to me, I yelled "look out!" and threw it back through the drive through window, then I drove off, I did the same thing at Burger King and KFC. Walked into Subway since they don't have a drive through and did it as well. I then drove back to where I left the hitchhiker, unearthed him, and said I was only joking and that the whole thing was just a big missunderstanding, I gave him a Big Mac, and buried him again.

Pretty uneventful day
    Hahahaha!!! Sounds like an article in the paper we were ROLLING over this morning. This 19 year old chick was outside Krispy Kreme and stole a freaking street sweeper at 3 a.m., eluded the county sheriffs at 80 MPH, and even though they put tack strips across I-205, she somehow drove 20 miles out into this little town with flat tires before crashing into a mailbox. She refused to leave the street sweeper, so the sheriff dept sent in an attack dog to get her out. She then pretended she had a gun, so they took her down with a round of bean bags, before getting her with a tazer gun. Turns out......shocker......she was high on meth. :devil: We were cracking up. Street sweeper, flat tires, attack dog, bean bags and a tazer gun....on a cranked out 19 year old in the middle of the night. I know, I know.....we think the strangest things are funny. :devil:

What I did after laughing at the above news story....went to Starbucks, then my daughter's softball game, shopping at Hanna Anderrsen for my younger two (spent waaaay too much), then home to make the world's best chocolate chip cookies, went to Fred Meyer, then to our preschool's BBQ where I had a bad plastic cup of wine, watched my kids ruin their brand new Hanna Anderrsen clothes (gggrrrrr) in the muddy park, and came home and cracked open a bottle of pinot while my husband gave them baths.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Mowed the lawn (really!), got a 1st degree sunburn because I was reading my new E-Ticket magazine cover to cover while laying in the sun, posted on MiceChat waaaay too many times.

Oh and Tui. Wrong thread! D.M.C.A.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Hahahaha!!! Sounds like an article in the paper we were ROLLING over this morning. This 19 year old chick was outside Krispy Kreme and stole a freaking street sweeper at 3 a.m., eluded the county sheriffs at 80 MPH, and even though they put tack strips across I-205, she somehow drove 20 miles out into this little town with flat tires before crashing into a mailbox. She refused to leave the street sweeper, so the sheriff dept sent in an attack dog to get her out. She then pretended she had a gun, so they took her down with a round of bean bags, before getting her with a tazer gun. Turns out......shocker......she was high on meth. :devil: We were cracking up. Street sweeper, flat tires, attack dog, bean bags and a tazer gun....on a cranked out 19 year old in the middle of the night. I know, I know.....we think the strangest things are funny. :devil:
    Been there done that, got the T-Shirt
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• My laughing place

pretty uneventful day here as well..watched TV,dowloaded Song of the South,posted on Mice Chat..pretty boring day..probally will go see Star wars tommorow.

• Man O Lantern

We're for sure seeing Star Wars (again ) tomorrow. It's the first time in WEEKS that we don't have set-in-stone plans!!

We'll probably veg, the kids will most likely watch a SW movie in the morning while we read the paper (hopefully there will be more stories like the one I posted above :devil: ) and drink coffee, then we'll see the movie at lunchtime, come home and fold laundry (how glamorous is THAT?), and roast a chicken for an early dinner because.........

I'm going to a pub (McMenamins) to watch the Desperate Housewives finale! It'll be projected on a theater screen.....can't wait!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    got a 1st degree sunburn because I was reading my new E-Ticket magazine cover to cover while laying in the sun,
    I got a near 2 degree when I was at WDW on tuesday.... (I ran out of the room without sunscreen.. thankfully it was nly my neck.. and it cleared up by graduation on friday...)

• /sigh

Hmm...had to work on a saturday..then got a papercut on the tip of my finger (ouchie!). Then stopped at the mall for some ice cream because ice cream makes everything better. Went home and watched White Noise...and now I'm totally freaked out! Trying to un-creep myself at the moment.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Trying to un-creep myself at the moment.
    Boo!
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• And, THEN she said...

busy here..groomed 2 poodles, a shih-tzu and my own hairy monster..out of all of them he was the worst..screamed and flopped all over the kitchen floor..(this was his first haircut) anyone that had come to the door during all of this would have been convinced i was killing him LOL then my cattle dog got jealous so i had to brush her out, clean her ears and clip her nails and i have one more hairy monster of my own to do tomorrow but luckily she is usually good

• Man O Lantern

My husband watched White Noise the past few hours upstairs. I had no interest.....after The Ring a few years back, I don't handle creepy movies very well anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast