Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

So How About Your 2007?

So how's the year been so far for ya? C'mon it's been a whole two days now...

Seriously. I thought I'd start a thread looking ahead to the next year instead of looking back at last year.

What goals are you hoping to accomplish in the next 12 months? I'm not really talking about resolution-type things here but you can include those if you want.

Realizing that noone knows what's around the next bend, and as John Lennon so eloquently put it in song..."life's what happens when we are busy making other plans"....

Where would you like to be in your life, literally and figuratively, on January 1, 2008?

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Senior Minion

Re: So How About Your 2007?

I hope to be off my diabetes medication and have it controlled by diet and exercise. I am also working on getting to walk better, I'm getting there, and I hope by this time next year I'll have the metal taken out of my left leg (rod and six pins). Seriously, I cannot wait to go through an entire queue line at DLR and not have to rely on a cane anymore.

• is on the rocks

Hmm - I just started freelancing as a web/graphic designer. I'd like to see 2007 bring in more clients so I can be more comfortable financially. DH and I would also like to start a family.

Eventually, we'd also like to buy our first home, although that will probably be a more future goal. Doesn't hurt to dream, though!
    She did it!

• Minion

Blog Entries

i'm hoping for alot, like financial stability....and my family just cutting the crap....those are the main 2

if those two happen it will lead to the others

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hmmm, I didn't eat any fast food and did my 30 minutes eliptical so far!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    ....and my family just cutting the crap....
    *sigh* I hear ya on that!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I will be 60 years old this year. My birthday is in September. My oldest son is going to be 40. My grandson graduates from the 8th grade. I am planning a 4 night trek to Disneyland the first few days of April. We also visit Wisconsin in August.

I don't make resolutions. However, I just hope to remain healthy enough to get out and enjoy myself. I'd like my grandson to do better in school. I have many scrapbooking projects in the works.

I want to spend some quality time with my mom. I hope to see her through another year. She's 81, and her memory is slipping.

So far my year has given me computer woes. I can't access my favorite picture file. The pictures are elsewhere in 2 other programs, but I don't know what I did to lose the other one. I've made it worse, and I don't want to bother my husband about it. He only has 5 days left on his vacation.

When you get to be my age, you are thankful for each day. I hope to stay busy with all my hobbies. I really should try and exercise more this year. I need to get my annual physical, which I dread, because I have gained way too much weight.

So 2007 should be interesting. I'd like to celebrate my birthday in style. My grandson begins high school on that day, if all goes well for him.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

So here we are now two weeks into the year. So how's about your 2007 so far...now?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Senior Minion

With our baby being born the First of the year, not off to a bad start.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

after winning 900$ on a penny slot machine last night (with only a 100$ investment!) and with our new computers, and with the most amazing man that i'm still completely in love with even after 15 years together..

..i think 2007 is gonna be rad
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• All you need is LOVE

SO far my 2007 has not gone so well so far. I will wish that the rest of the year will be better.

I want the best for everyone

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't eat any fast food and did my 30 minutes eliptical so far!
    congrats on the eliptical. I used to be able to do an hour on it. Now I ma lucky to do half an hour. It has not been a great year so far, but it is not the worst January ever.

• Senior Minion

Not a good 2007 so far.

Hope it's good for everyone else!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

So far, so good. With our new school calendar, summer will be short, but I've got a two-week spring break coming up in April and one or two weeks off in October.

Absent injuries, illnesses, or other "unplanned" events, I should be able to get in another 7000+ miles of bike riding this year.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

2007 so far has been.... meh. Not the greatest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast