Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    Ah yes, but then all of the fun goes away, since its seemingly impossible to tell who really has the most rep.
    Actually, it's quite easy:
    1. Click on "Quick Links"
    2. Click on "Who's Online"
    3. Click on "Reputation" at the top of the column, and it sorts from highest to lowest.

  2. #17

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Actually, it's quite easy:
    1. Click on "Quick Links"
    2. Click on "Who's Online"
    3. Click on "Reputation" at the top of the column, and it sorts from highest to lowest.
    Yes yes, I know, you can do it with the members list as well as I stated above, but really, it doesn't matter that much.













  3. #18

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484
    I read the thread title as "Excrement in the green box!"

    And I was like.....huh? :confused:


    Glad it's about rep instead. :devil:

  4. #19

    • Um...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where soul meets body...
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    I read the thread title as "Excrement in the green box!"
    I just caused a scene in my office with my loud snorting laugh....
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

  5. #20

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion2One
    I just caused a scene in my office with my loud snorting laugh....
    Yeah, yeah, laugh it up young one. Someday you'll be old and blind like me. :devil:

    I need glasses. And not to be thinking of poop in the box.

  6. #21

    • Um...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where soul meets body...
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    And not to be thinking of poop in the box.
    Oh? And thinking of poop in other places is ok? Like say... a driveway?
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

  7. #22

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    You guys are just too much! LOL!!!!!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  8. #23

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    Yes yes, I know, you can do it with the members list as well as I stated above, but really, it doesn't matter that much.
    Whoooops. That's what I get for not paying attention to your entire post. :o And, to make it worse, you can't even do it in the way I stated. Ok... chalk this one up as "Disneyphile is a moron." Ooooooh, look!! A crow!!! Tasty!!! :o

  9. #24

    • Padawan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Whoooops. That's what I get for not paying attention to your entire post. :o And, to make it worse, you can't even do it in the way I stated. Ok... chalk this one up as "Disneyphile is a moron." Ooooooh, look!! A crow!!! Tasty!!! :o
    Hehe... yeah, DP I was following your instructions and thought Hey, my user's online list doesn't have a "reputation sort" column! Mine's broken!!

    So here's a random question about this rep stuff... I only recently realized that the amount of points given by a user is also determined by their "status" (duh!)... so, does that also mean that if you give a "negative" rep that more points are taken away if you have a higher status?

    :confused:
    --Jonathan

  10. #25

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,006
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have made it to full rep! Woohoo! *dances in my box*






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  11. #26

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    yay...
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  12. #27

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593
    <does the napolean dance in honor of evan's rep>
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  13. #28

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI
    Hehe... yeah, DP I was following your instructions and thought Hey, my user's online list doesn't have a "reputation sort" column! Mine's broken!!

    So here's a random question about this rep stuff... I only recently realized that the amount of points given by a user is also determined by their "status" (duh!)... so, does that also mean that if you give a "negative" rep that more points are taken away if you have a higher status?

    :confused:
    Yes. If someone hasn't made enough posts or is new reputation might not affect them. If someone with more "status" (on one of the first few pages as Club 33 explained) gives you rep you will get more points. Same goes from mods and admins. But that doesn't mean the little points don't count either. All rep. points add up. So even if you're quite new don't hesitate to give out rep. as you see fit. I never do. I'm guilty of giving it out too much. :o

    Oh and congrats to you Evan! You have grown in this community and become a part of it. I enjoy reading your posts so keep it up!

  14. #29

    • Padawan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Yes. If someone hasn't made enough posts or is new reputation might not affect them. If someone with more "status" (on one of the first few pages as Club 33 explained) gives you rep you will get more points. Same goes from mods and admins. But that doesn't mean the little points don't count either. All rep. points add up. So even if you're quite new don't hesitate to give out rep. as you see fit. I never do. I'm guilty of giving it out too much. :o
    Thanks for the reply BPF, but I'm not sure you understood my question (at least I couldn't find it in the answer above)... if someone with lots of "rep" gives a negative... is it more "damaging" than if a newbie gives a negative rep? i.e. if higher rep means you can "award" more points... does it mean that you can "take away" more too?

    :confused:
    --Jonathan

  15. #30

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI
    if someone with lots of "rep" gives a negative... is it more "damaging" than if a newbie gives a negative rep?
    No, friend, no
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HKDL joins the Green Council and supports the Green Purchasing Charter
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:32 AM
  2. Week of excitement!
    By Zaris in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. A different kind of excitement.
    By Barbaraann in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:54 AM
  4. Excitement!!!
    By Gwyren in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 02:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •