• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Who saw Oprah yesterday?

So I watched "Oprah" from yesterday on my Tivo, and she had another one of her "Wildest Dreams" shows, which are always fun. It turns out one of the wishes she granted yesterday was to a school teacher in Texas that wants to take here entire first grade class to Disneyland! It was really neat, and tear jerky of course in that Oprah way, when the bus showed up at the school with a Disneyland Ambassador, Snow White, Mickey, and a bunch of other costumed characters to let them know they're going to Disneyland.

What I found surprising is that afterwards, Oprah explained that she is going to personally take the whole class of first graders (and probably their families too) for a weekend at Disneyland. She said she would show a "video diary" of the whole weekend on her show this fall. Sounds like fun, I wonder if they will run into any MiceChatters!

--Jonathan

• Don't hate the game...

awww cute, i like oprah bur cant watch her as much as id like. im happy for those kids

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Oprah should have been the new pope
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

oh yeah, I cried when Mickey got off the bus. It was so cute. I don't know if the kids or the parents were more excited.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Heh. For a second there I thought this was gonna be about when Tom Cruise was on the other day. That was scary.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI
    So I watched "Oprah" from yesterday on my Tivo, and she had another one of her "Wildest Dreams" shows, which are always fun. It turns out one of the wishes she granted yesterday was to a school teacher in Texas that wants to take here entire first grade class to Disneyland! It was really neat, and tear jerky of course in that Oprah way, when the bus showed up at the school with a Disneyland Ambassador, Snow White, Mickey, and a bunch of other costumed characters to let them know they're going to Disneyland.

What I found surprising is that afterwards, Oprah explained that she is going to personally take the whole class of first graders (and probably their families too) for a weekend at Disneyland. She said she would show a "video diary" of the whole weekend on her show this fall. Sounds like fun, I wonder if they will run into any MiceChatters!

Thats so great I wish I tivoed it.Darn it.Sound like a good show.Man look out for them at park.....

oprah is so amazing that even Howard Stern doesn't have a bad thing to say about her.
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

• Merry 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by disney24/7
    oprah is so amazing that even Howard Stern doesn't have a bad thing to say about her.
    it is not often that howard has anything positive to say about somebody. i wonder if oprah will be there on the birthday weekend?
    Sig by Poisonedapples!