• Why do you keep talking?

I want my Virgin America!

such a loaded tittle.

Well, Virgin America has been denied permission to operate in the U.S.

"So what?" you may be asking yourself, well take a look at their plane.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdK2ecxy9kU[/YOUTUBE]

and if you too would like to see this kick behind plane and Virgin service in our skies, go to http://letvafly.com/ and help them out.

No I'm not getting paid to do this (even though they should ) i just would like to see some competition in the skies and maybe some improvments to the other airlines.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• xmanmom

Re: I want my Virgin America!

I flew Virgin Atlantic to London back in 2000 and the in-flight entertainment system was awesome then, not as good as in the video but still pretty awesome. They fed us really well too. Plus it was a really good price.

Do you know why they were denied the ability to operate in the US?

I agree that air travel in the US needs to be improved greatly. The last time we flew on United I thought my legs would fall off from lack of blood flow due to them being jammed up against the seat in front of me. On the way home we paid $40 each to upgrade for more leg room, but really all of the seats should have that much leg room to begin with. It was downright ridiculous.

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

This is a calamity. Just because he owns 25% of Virgin Air means he can't operate in the US? Thats a crock! I can already sense that the "airline" lobby is making way to stop VA from flying to increase their rates, lower competition and keep screwing us. After all who needs more jobs in a time like this? Who needs the revenue it produces?

losers...what ever happened to the freedoms we so advertise and make the foundation for the crap we talk about abroad.

This irks me, I need a shot...make it a triple

• Beep Beep!

It doesn't surprise me that they can't get this here in America. I've been researching travel to Asia. What I'm finding (see www.seatguru.com) is all of the foreign carriers have superior seating and entertainment versus any of the US based carriers. I also find it interesting that not many (if any?) of the foreign carriers are in bankruptcy either? Hmmm?????
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Rules are rules people, it's not like Branson didnt know the rules before he started the airline. Not that I'm against competition because I'm not, it's great for us the consumer. But if you're gonna play here you have to play fair and play by the rules set in place.

V.A. will fly, they just have to tweak the ownership is all. It'll happen, probably by the end of this year is my guess.

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

It's a really stupid rule probably placed by the industry lobby to prevent competition. With the help that it'll bring to the Calif. & US economy, and it being a minor issue, they need to get over themselves and just let them fly.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

It's actually a rule to prevent any foreign airline from setting up camp here willy nilly. If we didnt have it we'd have British Airways flying you from LAX to Des Moines. Or Japan Airlines offering convienient service from Austin to Pascagoula.