• Do you think I'm... odd?

Talking Pre-Sale Tickets for Flashback at the Hyperion!

Okay everyone!

Flashback pre-sale tickets are right around the corner, starting in the beginning of February! We are predicting big sales this year and ticket sales are NOT open to APs this year, so if you want to put in for a pre-sale ticket through me and be sure not to miss out, bring money to give me at the Anniversary meet on sunday.

I'm dumb and can't find the paper with the prices on it... But the cheap seats in the upper balcony are $10, Mezzanine is (I think) $20, Upper Orchestra is (I think) $30, and Lower Orchestra is (I think) $40. The Gala ticket, which would include dinner at a location to be determined and transportation to the Hyperion in the Main Street vehicles and possibly some pre-show entertainment, is $60. You also enter before all the other guests and pick your prefered seat in the Lower Orchestra.

The only prices I am 100% certain of are the $10 and the $60, if I'm wrong about the other ones and you want those, I will inform you. I will need to know how many are in your party, which ticket you want, and whether you want to go on the 27th or 28th. The show is at 8:30pm on both nights, it is a separate ticket event, so no park admission is required. And they ARE allowing the video taping of the show! Disney will not be archiving the show due to... copyright reasons, even though the money goes to charity, but guests watching the show are free to video if they so wish.

So, if you want to support charity, see cast members having fun making fools of themselves dancing around and doing a lot of inside jokes, and see RoseRed talk like Betty Boop as a mob boss' girlfriend while wearing a curly orange wig, then you need to come see Flashback!

And if you want to support the BEST team, wear something orange! ^_^ Hope some of you can come, it's going to be an AWESOME and really fun show.
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

• Do you think I'm... odd?

Re: Pre-Sale Tickets for Flashback at the Hyperion!

Okay, well... I just realized (yeah, you can tell I'm tired) that I have no way of getting to the anniversary meet because of the car accident I was in. So, if you do want to go to Flashback, let me know and we'll come up with a way to pay later.

I also verifyed that prices are as follows...
    Balcony - $10
    Mezzanine - $12
    Back Orchestra - $15
    Front Orchestra - $20
    Gala - $60, with all the extras above (pre-show entertainment still pending)

I cannot tell you how incredibly dumb I feel to have asked for the day off from work and then realize at 1:30am that I have no transportation to the event. I *could* have arranged it if it had occurred to me... but then I would have had to *think* and that's apparently beyond me right now. I even thought it was Friday earlier. I think I've been working a little too hard...

Well, everyone, have a wonderful time and I wish I could have been there. *sad* Maybe I'll see some of you at Flashback instead!
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

• Knight of Naughtyness

Re: Pre-Sale Tickets for Flashback at the Hyperion!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRedAngel View Post
    I cannot tell you how incredibly dumb I feel to have asked for the day off from work and then realize at 1:30am that I have no transportation to the event. I *could* have arranged it if it had occurred to me... but then I would have had to *think* and that's apparently beyond me right now. I even thought it was Friday earlier. I think I've been working a little too hard...
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have moments of weakness...
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..