Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• For old time sake

How Organized are you?

Is everything labled, and neatly put away? Do you have piles in your home that need to be gone through? Do you have everything in different areas of the house? Does everything have a place...files, boxes etc

I am not as organized as I would like to be and sometimes it gets to me. I try to be organized but sometimes my mind goes in 3 different directions. At the office, i am getting better at organizing...at home. I need some work.

What advice would you offer to a disorganized person (I watch Mission organization and clean house and think...man i wanna be THAT organized.)? What advice do you offer an OVERLY organized person?

Is your life in chaos if things are or are not organized?
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: How Organized are you?

You know me, everything has it's place and is there!

You need to purge the stuff you don't need, donate it or toss it, then buy storage bins for the thinsg you must keep and store them away.

The key now is to STOP COLLECTING CRAP!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I'm Tryorganized. Which means I'm always trying to get organized and never really making it there

I would SO love to have someone come out and organiza my house top to bottom, sigh. Especially the boys's rooms

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Banned User

When its comes to my Disneyland Collection, Prepare to be amazed in organization. When it comes to my room, Prepare to be Missing in Action.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    I'm Tryorganized. Which means I'm always trying to get organized and never really making it there

I would SO love to have someone come out and organiza my house top to bottom, sigh. Especially the boys's rooms
    I guess I would fit in this category. Half our stuff is organized, half isnt.
    I start, then I get tired and never finish.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• I've got the Disney fever

I am way too organized. I have OCD so when things aren't in there place watch out for crazy lady to be running and putting it in the right place. Not only that I feel when things aren't in the right order or in place I feel like something in MY life is wrong.

I think it's good to be organinzed but I would NOT wish anyone to be like me. I clean almost 24-7 and organize everything daily.... but I love it, and it keeps me calm. I also go to Ikea almost monthly to look at their ideas for organizing.

Another good show for organizing is on Discovery Home it's "neat" I love the show and the host/professional organizer. I still get ideas from them.

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut View Post

The key now is to STOP COLLECTING CRAP!!!
    Please email that to my husband. I can't get him to throw away back issues of Time and SI
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I know exactly where everything is, in my own "special" way. What appears to be a mess is actually so highly organized and complicated it only appears messy.

• is on the rocks

*sigh*

My parents are both pack rats. My DH and I are pack rats. I'm trying really, really hard to get over that, but it's hard to break 30-something years of conditioning.

I've taken a few baby steps (if I haven't used/worn it in two years, it's gone) but I still have a hard time letting go. I definitely have info-noia - the fear that I can't throw something away because I -might- need it at some point.

One day, I'll conquer the clutter!
    She did it!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

*looks around*
    um.
    I know where everything is.
    And whenever I clean, I can't find where stuff is anymore!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Me too! I just didn't know it had a name! I'm trying this year.

• Oh my Goodness!

Welll... when it comes to work stuff I am more or less organized. I am more organized then some (like the team leader I am working with right now.....) and much less organized then most . In my personal stuff - I'm slightly less organized...but it makes me feel better....if that makes any sense.

• Queen of Sarcasm

I fall under the category of I try but fail miserably. My fiance is the clean freak. You walk into his room and there is a feather duster, vacuum, Pledge and Windex in his room and a bottle of Purell never leave his sight. I always joke with him that he is the 'female' of the relationship.

• Circle of Ancients

I try to be as organized as possible without getting too stressed if I'm not. I just spent the entire day going through all of the papers on my desk, in my desk and in my filing cabinet. Tomorrow I am going to work on my closet. I always feel better when everything is put away where it belongs and my house looks neat. Unfortunately , it never stays that way for very long. My kids' rooms are worse...they're rarely neat and organzized and when they are, it only lasts about 10 minutes.

• Senior Minion

Me? Organized? Yeah, right.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast