• My laughing place

Sharing the wealth

I came across a great site today for adding ringers and screen savers to your cell phone.

http://www.freeringers.net

I has a wealth of Disney related ringers and also some hard to find ones. There was The Electrical Light Parade as well as a sequence of songs and the first one in the series is a snipet from the Carousel of Progress.

Just thought I'd let you know....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DsnyFvr
    I came across a great site today for adding ringers and screen savers to your cell phone.

http://www.freeringers.net

I has a wealth of Disney related ringers and also some hard to find ones. There was The Electrical Light Parade as well as a sequence of songs and the first one in the series is a snipet from the Carousel of Progress.

Just thought I'd let you know....
    Hmmm. A site called Freeringers.com than makes you pay to join. Hmmmmmm. Maybe they should call themselves Alltheringtonesyouwantfor8bucks.com
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• My laughing place

Yes, but I still thought $8.00 was reasonable for what you recieved. Unfortunatly..nothing is free anymore. If it is free,then you usally get what you pay for (nothing for nothing)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DsnyFvr
    Yes, but I still thought $8.00 was reasonable for what you recieved. Unfortunatly..nothing is free anymore. If it is free,then you usally get what you pay for (nothing for nothing)

I get huge nice artwork for free.......Oh yeah, I do it myself. Oh yeah I also have to buy paint and canvas and paper. Ok, so maybe you don't get nothing for free.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Playtester

Cingular now has Disney ringtones and graphics. I am even more in love with my phone now.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

I was V ERY happy to find Maleficent wallpaper and get the MMC march from Cingular for my new phone. YAY them!
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?