Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hello There!

  1. #16

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORGOCH: Hey, StitchTT6, ducklin'--er Molasses--er whatever yer name is. Gotta question fer ya? Ever been turned inta a FROG befer? I only ask 'cause--

    ORWEN: --she hasn't yet learned any manners!! Just ignore the old biddy, Melissa, duckling. And please don't get the idea that all witches act the same. Some of us--

    ORGOCH: --is overweight ta the point where we cain't fit inta no more clothes ta fit inta, all 'cause we eats WAY too many Krispy Kremes--

    ORWEN: --while others of us smell like swamp gas all the time and have lizard tails hanging out of the corner of our mouths because--

    ORGOCH: --we knows the best place ta find FOOD!!

    ORDDU: (Ahem!) Enough, sisters! Is this really any way to welcome a new gosling to the fold? As the head mistress of the Cauldron girls, I wish to express my personal delight in having you here in the MiceAge pond, dear. Splash around all you like with your fellow ducklings and have fun!!

    I see you met the one with Multiple Personality Disorder of the bunch
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  2. #17

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORGOCH: Hey, StitchTT6, ducklin'--er Molasses--er whatever yer name is. Gotta question fer ya? Ever been turned inta a FROG befer? I only ask 'cause--

    ORWEN: --she hasn't yet learned any manners!! Just ignore the old biddy, Melissa, duckling. And please don't get the idea that all witches act the same. Some of us--

    ORGOCH: --is overweight ta the point where we cain't fit inta no more clothes ta fit inta, all 'cause we eats WAY too many Krispy Kremes--

    ORWEN: --while others of us smell like swamp gas all the time and have lizard tails hanging out of the corner of our mouths because--

    ORGOCH: --we knows the best place ta find FOOD!!

    ORDDU: (Ahem!) Enough, sisters! Is this really any way to welcome a new gosling to the fold? As the head mistress of the Cauldron girls, I wish to express my personal delight in having you here in the MiceAge pond, dear. Splash around all you like with your fellow ducklings and have fun!!
    anyone here as lost and confused as I am?
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  3. #18

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    scurvy knave
    Drunken Fallen Jedi
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  4. #19

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Morva in the Land of Prydain
    Posts
    4,841
    ORWEN: What's a personality disorder? Is that anything like being Orgoch?!?!?

  5. #20

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORWEN: What's a personality disorder? Is that anything like being Orgoch?!?!?
    What the hell does that even mean?


    Drunken Fallen Jedi
    you say it like its a bad thing.
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  6. #21

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255
    what's scarier is that I actually understand the witches.

  7. #22

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORWEN: What's a personality disorder? Is that anything like being Orgoch?!?!?
    You know, when it feels like you have more than one person trapped inside of you. At least I learned to tie up my other personalities and hide them away behind my right cerebal cortex. I am the Voice that tells my other personalities what to do!!! :devil:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  8. #23

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639
    Welcome to Micechat, I read your profile it says your a cake decorator. Anyone with cake is welcome here.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  9. #24

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    i used to have multiple personalities, but we're fine now.
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  10. #25

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    you say it like its a bad thing.
    I was only returning the compliment....Oh wait, You mean scurvy knave was a bad thing??
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  11. #26

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    Welcome to Micechat, I read your profile it says your a cake decorator. Anyone with cake is welcome here.
    Ah, we know it only be the RUM cake ye be interested in Ar.


    Dang it Tui....Now you got me talking like that!!!
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  12. #27

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4
    Aye, Avast!
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  13. #28

    • Do You Wanna Get Rocked?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In Def Leppard Land...
    Posts
    1,380
    Blog Entries
    5

    Thank You!

    Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I'm sitting at my desk here LMAO!!!!
    I can already tell that I'm gonna have lots of fun here!!!!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •