Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

DISCUSSION: In-N-Out Burger

Okay, I have a confession to make: I have an obsession with In-n-Out Burger. I like their double-double cheeseburgers with fries and a drink (meat and potatoes).

Why? It's because their cheeseburgers don't have that off-the-grill taste of McDonald's. It's a unique taste. Ohhhhh..... you can taste the fresh onions in the burger...the juicy meat...the creamy cheese... I wish I had another one right now!!!!!

Sorry. Anyway, I've been having a craving for In-n-Out Burger lately. How about you guys?

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Re: DISCUSSION: In-N-Out Burger

Protein-Style Double Double (sans bun, wrapped in lettuce) and Animal-Style fries (fries topped with cheese, grilled onions, and special sauce) are a major vice of mine. Long live In-N-Out!

• Queen of Sarcasm

I like the protein style burgers with grilled onions. My weakness is animal fries though.

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

IN AND OUT IS OVERRATED!!!!!

Fries SUCK! Bland, even fresher fries have taste to them!

The burgers are not as good as people think...there are way better burgers than this crappy joint. Esp the hole in the wall grills!!!

I live 1 min from an in and out, and havne't had any 'craving' to even go...i'd rather fatburger, or daglas it!!!!

pshhhhhh, in and out gets too much credit.
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

• I've got the Disney fever

Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post

The burgers are not as good as people think...there are way better burgers than this crappy joint. Esp the hole in the wall grills!!!

I live 1 min from an in and out, and havne't had any 'craving' to even go...i'd rather fatburger, or daglas it!!!!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. My husband is obsessed with In n out and the only time I'll eat it is when he just won't give in to me whining. The only thing there that I love is the chocolate shake, I love how thick and chocolatey they are. I agree that the fries are not that good. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

I love and prefer if I have a craving for a hamburger I want Farmer Boys!!!

• Senior Minion

In-and-out is one of those things that now makes me ralph. I've gotten sick on their food on more than one occasion, though my brothers and the rest of my family loved it. Makes me glad that they don't have any on Ohio.
    But I still wear my in-and-out t-shirt with pride out here, seeing as how am I one of the few people here who own one
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Minion

Love it! Going there tonight. Though for some reason I do not like their cheeseburgers anymore, I am addicted to their grilled cheese w/ grilled onions. And an occassional animal fry. I also like their pink lemonade w/ half 7up.

Blog Entries

I'm glad to know there are people who like it...and disappointed to know that some people hate it. Oh, well.

Anyway, me and my Dad went there for lunch today. I had their double-double cheeseburgers. I personally like their fries. I like how they don't have that salty taste of McDonalds.

• Time Traveler

It took me some time to get to like their fries, but I like em now. I was just there yesterday...Double Double animal style w/ animal style fries, yummy.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

me and dustin both adore In-N-Out, we used to mapquest locations near Buena Park and Anaheim so we could always make sure to have burgers from there at least once while down at either DLR or Haunt. But now they have one here in Reno and one over in Sparks, so we can get our fixes more regularly

burger of choice? Double Double no tomatos, grilled onions instead of raw
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

•   
    • debating what to put here

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post

I personally like their fries. I like how they don't have that salty taste of McDonalds.
    Or the beef flavoring that McDonald's adds. Thing is, the fries have to be eaten shorty after they're made. They cool pretty quickly, then are far less desireable. Although, I understand that it is common for people to order double cooked fries, which are far crispier and stay yummy longer. I haven't tried those though.

Personally, In n Out was my favorite for many years and I still enjoy them. Lately, I've been going to a place called "The Hat" though, and their burgers are really, really good.

I've always felt that Fatburgers were overly-hyped, not to mention, too expensive. To each their own, I suppose.
    "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
    - Satchel Paige

• Princess of my own world

I love In-N-Out. I normally just get their cheeseburger and fries. I've never heard of their animal style fries I will definetly have to try them!

A friend of mine has told me about their 'secret' menu that employees order from or something. Crazy.

But the foods great! The next item I'm going to try is going to be the protein burger.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Blog Entries

I'm gonna go there next time and order a milkshake. I've been dying to try one, and I never have had one.

• cold kickin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post

you're wrong. yup, that's the long & short of it.

in-n-out is god's gift to man. i love that all of their ingredients are fresh and that the fries are made out of, god forbid, REAL fresh potatoes. they throw out the unused food daily and use fresh, new food everyday. no preservatives, no fake nasty processed crap. just straight up good food.

i have never ever had a hamburger from in-n-out that wasn't delicious and that's the only place that i can say that about.

LONG LIVE IN-N-OUT!!!
    I don't party like I used to, I party twice as hard as before....

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

We don't have In-N-Out here so I can't comment. However I totally miss a chain when I lived in MI called Hot-N-Now. I used to go there so much it was insane!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast