Thread: Wiped out !

• Say no to Assimilation

Sad Wiped out !

So I am having the week from hell. It started last Thursday. I wasn't feeling bad but I felt like something was coming on. So I made it through the day and a really bad meeting with my minor counselor(a whole other story) and when I got home, I had a fever. Great, just what I need. So I try to rest up Thursday night. Friday, I still have a low grade fever and the kids are out of school because they get the rodeo off. So I feel crappy and I have to take care of the kids. Well I thought I would get some rest when the hubby got home. WRONG! He comes home with a fever! So we both have fevers all weekend. I broke mine on Sunday and he still has his. Of course we still have the kids to take care of and well, one of us had to buck up and deal. That ended up being me. I got nothing done this weekend and I have midterms this week. I am soo wiped out that I don't have the energy to study or remember what I read. It sucks! Sorry, I had to vent. Thanks for listening.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Wiped out !

I hope you feel better soon!

• Say no to Assimilation

Thank you. This board is my only sanity sometimes!
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hang in there!

I've been working my butt off the last week and this week is going to be more of the same. I'm seriously considering calling in "sick" next Monday just so I can spend a day catching up on my sleep! I have a paid sick day coming anyway so I might as well use it, right?