Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: Pet Peeves Anyone??

Wow! I think it is a guy thing with the socks! i mean-how hard is it to drop them in the laundry??? my husband cant seem to masteR that!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    OMG!!

My husband and his socks. His are either laying next to the couch, upstairs or downstairs, wherever he watches TV that night. OR they are folded in a ball in the laundry. I wash them in the ball. They're always wet when they come out of the dryer, but I stopped unfolding them before washing about ten years ago. Sometimes he learns, sometimes he doesn't.

I dump mine in the hamper when I get home from work, and at night...like the toilet paper, 15 seconds is all it takes!!!
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I was waiting for someone to mention the late thing. I. am. always. late.

One of my pet peeves was going to be people expecting me to be on time. Hello. I'm NEVER on time, why would you expect me to be on time all of the sudden? If you want me somewhere at a certain time, lie to me, tell me to be there 15 minutes earlier.
    Again I agree with you. I'm always late, people(esp. my family) will joke about it and then complain about it. YOU KNOW I"m going to be late, plan accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    Oh I thought of another one. Socks. When my kids take their shoes off when we get home they put their shoes in the shoe basket and they either leave their socks on or put on their slippers. But when they take their socks off, they just leave them wherever. I find them EVERYWHERE in the house. The bathroom. Their bed. The living room. Its amazing.
    And its no wonder I constantly have to buy socks.
    Oh that's here too, I found a sock in Shawn's jacket, wth?? In his jacket pocket?? Another one is holes in socks. How do they go to school in brand new socks and come home full of holes. What are they doing at school??

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Beep Beep!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Wow! I think it is a guy thing with the socks! i mean-how hard is it to drop them in the laundry??? my husband cant seem to masteR that!
    I think it is I'm guilty of it, but I pick them all up on laundry day when requested by my wife. If I don't, crispy socks, my choice
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    Poor grammer when speaking. Like, "I seen it."

Oh, that one gets me, too. I have a VERY difficult time with incorrect grammar. I just want to correct people all the time, but restrain myself.

• Senior Minion

Graffiti anywhere-- Absolutely hate it. Since when was it an art form? Defacing public buildings is art? Let me spray paint your "Tagger" name on the front door of your house. Once saw a guest sticker on the back of a POTC boat with graffiti scribbled on it.
    Those who attack others they have never met in person and go off the hearsay of others with no truthful facts.
    Baggy pants hanging down by the crouch exposing boxers and undergarments. PULL UP YOUR PANTS!
    Painted eyebrows-yuck!
    lying
    Hypocritical pastors or preachers of religon
    People who use there husbands for a paycheck then divorce them and run with the money.
    Children who are slapped across the face, physical abuse, child abuse of any kind.
    Those who offer something, but never follow through.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 02-27-2007 at 02:47 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

A few more:

-People who swear profusely. Especially teenagers who think it's funny and hip.

-saggy pants / overly large clothing style. No, I do not want to see your underpants, sir. And why don't you buy clothes that... uh... FIT? Good day!

-checkbook shoppers drive me INSANE! Live in the now! (although i have to admit, it's easier to balance your numbers)

-using the public restroom and you lay down that protetctive sheet on the seat, and then right before you sit down it falls into the toilet.

-people who don't wash their hands

-Huge monster trucks. Yah why?

-Lowered cars. Yah why?

that's it for now.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Again I agree with you. I'm always late, people(esp. my family) will joke about it and then complain about it. YOU KNOW I"m going to be late, plan accordingly

My mom is worse. She's always late for things - yet expects me to be on time. I tried to point this out to her, but she can't see it because she's never wrong. Ever. I love my mom, but sometimes...
    She did it!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I have so many pet peeves that I'd take up a whole page if I listed them all. Here is a small sampling:

People who are rude to waiters/waitresses/etc. These people work hard, and they deserve courtesy like everyone else!

Lying liars.

Lateness. I'd rather be early than late, I hate to make people wait on me, and I hate to wait for other people.

Spelling and grammatical errors.

People who look at my engagement ring or Coach bag and have the nerve to ask if it's real. DER!

People who lack class and try to make up for it with money.

Being left on hold. I have a one minute rule. After that, I hang up.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

My three daughters and my sister (when she was younger) can't change the roll, either. Must be all children except you and I, the perfect beings from birth.
    And changing the roll means CHANGING THE ROLL - entailing actually putting it on the roll - not just setting it there next to the toilet!

My wife does a lot of these little things - and it drive me crazy. I've been getting upset with her lately because of this stuff.

For instance, this morning, I got home from the gym and was watching the baby while she showered....she got out, dressed and went into the kitchen to find a cookbook to find something to cook at her folks house tonight.

She finds something........then decides she doesn't like it and she leaves the cookbook on the bed!!!!! I said, "Hey, um, the cookbook needs to go back where it belongs dear - and that is NOT on the bed."

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post

She finds something........then decides she doesn't like it and she leaves the cookbook on the bed!!!!! I said, "Hey, um, the cookbook needs to go back where it belongs dear - and that is NOT on the bed."
    Meh. Stuff like this used to drive me crazy. And then I realized life's just too short. You gotta choose your battles.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    Meh. Stuff like this used to drive me crazy. And then I realized life's just too short. You gotta choose your battles.
    Very true - and there wasn't a battle. I am realizing that I need to communicate to her that she needs to pick up after herself better. This probably seems like a very funny thing - because generally, you always here about it being the other way around.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

I hate it when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Listening to people argue over Star Wars VS LOTR.
    Its only funny in Clerks II.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

When someone is talking about a certain celebrity they adore, and refer to them by first name only - like they are friends and on a first name basis - unless they only HAVE a first name (Cher, Madonna...etc).

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast