Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Maybe I'm too mean?

Am I alone here? Sometimes I feel like I am a real jerk to people, if they are mean to me. Is anyone else like this?

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    I don't know. I've never talked w/ you. Are you mean? Hi MotorBoatCruise2005! You have a longer name than me. How are you today?
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Minion

Maybe not mean...but, at times, quite negative.

• wasting time

Some people think I have an attitude problem.
    Those people are just stupid.

• wasting time

Just kidding

• Banned User

Hmm I didnt "mean" to come off wrong. Im a nice guy just I feel like im being rude sometimes, if someone has been rude to me...

• Santa Barbara, CA

Yeah... sometimes while doing a brake job, the customers get on my nerves by hovering over me even though the Auto Center has those signs and stripes on the floor telling them "technicians only". They make me upset and ask stupid questions about my drinking. I just get back at them by putting their brake pads on without all the screws. Seeing them drive off like that makes it all worthwhile. Does that make me a jerk? I'm the passive aggressive type.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• off in lala land

I am not mean, I am just honest. However, people are fore-warned about my honesty level. Generally, I am a nice guy with brutal honesty built right in and a splash of humor.
    ...it's been a long time.

• Banned User

Sorry...im stupid. Passive agressive? Does that mean passive when you need to be, agressive when ya need to be?

• Banned User

my stupidity strikes again...not putting the brake pads on correctly, results in what exactly?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    Hmm I didnt "mean" to come off wrong. Im a nice guy just I feel like im being rude sometimes, if someone has been rude to me...
    I think we're all like that to a certain extent. Sometimes I get a little hot-headed and my husband has to hold me back...but that usually doens't work. But there is a time and place to react and sometimes you just have to let it go.

• Minion

After the nice PM I just received from you I think you are more misunderstood than mean! But, from the sounds of it you have some work to do in realizing WHY you're mean just because. There has to be a reason. Find out the reason, admit it and work with what you've got! You may realize that you're a nicer person than you think you are..

• Banned User

I think I am mean because sometimes I blow off people if I dont feel like leaving my house. As in, i make plans, then the day arrives but I feel lazy, and cancel...

• That's Hawt

my stupidity strikes again...not putting the brake pads on correctly, results in what exactly?
    Well, I don't know for sure ... but it can't be pretty ... seeing as brakes are important to that whole stopping thing ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Santa Barbara, CA

Sorry...im stupid. Passive agressive? Does that mean passive when you need to be, agressive when ya need to be?
    you are aggressive in your behavior without being direct or forceful and the brake pads on your car are what makes it stop. that is one of those questions that my customers used to ask me when i was under the car trying to work.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast