Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Know More Than You Should

Lightbulb The Happiest MiceChatters on Earth Mosaic (Part II)

Well last time I tried doing it with avatars, and created a few cool wallpapers. This time however, I'm going to create one or several mosaics made entirely of photos submitted by MiceChatters.

Now first of all, photos may be of any size or shape, but please submit only photos in JPEG, GIF, TIFF or PNG formats. Photos should not exeed 500x500 pixels, in order to keep file sizes down and so that I will not have to reformat as many photos. If the photos are smaller than 500x500, that is fine too. All photos MUST be recieved by July 1, 2005. The mosaics will become available starting July 17, 2005, and will be available for as long as bandwidth allowed. To put this in perspective, my mosaic wallpapers last month used up about 1.5 GIGABYTES of bandwidth. Luckily I did not exceed my bandwidth allotment, and the server is owned by a friend of mine, but with the no doubt massive traffic MiceChat will be recieving around the 17, it could become a problem.

How to Submit Photos: Photos may be submitted in one of two ways. If you have a Photobucket account or equivilent, you may post photos either in this thread or PM them to me. If you wish to email the photos to me, PM me for information on how to go about doing this. You may submit as many photos as you wish so long as they are recieved by July 1.

As for what kind of photos may be submitted, use your judgement. While the photos do NOT have to be Disney or Disneyland related, this is prefferable. Disney or otherwise, all photos must be family-friendly and not show any explicit items or behavior.

Please keep in mind that not all photos submitted will neccisarily be used in the mosaics, and there might not be any mosaics at all if I do not recieve enough photos (at least 200, hopefully more).

Finally, even if you do not submit photos you can still help decide what the exibits will be of. I was thinking of Sleeping Beauty Castle or something Disneyland-Related, but any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Club 33; 06-07-2005 at 10:11 PM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Let me be the first... with my photo from the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished product.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Thanks very much! That's perfect! Oh and you are welcome to submit as many photos as you wish.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

C33, I have unlimited image bandwidth and am willing to host the final product(s) as they become available.

PM me and let me know if you'd like to do that. Then all you have to do is just send me the finished product and I can post it!

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    C33, I have unlimited image bandwidth and am willing to host the final product(s) as they become available.

PM me and let me know if you'd like to do that. Then all you have to do is just send me the finished product and I can post it!
    Thank you very much! I may take you up on that!

• Minion

The Neuhickmans

So far I've recieved... 2 photos. I'll need at least 200 to make the mosaics work. There are over 2,500 members of MiceChat so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Please submity your photos! I need your help!

• CM for 4 years!

If you can wait about a week, I'd like to get some pictures of me and my sweetie at DL. Also some pics of me in my "costume"!!

(I need to take "costume" pics for my grandparents... they don't get out of the house much, but they're so excited for me)
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• That's Hawt

http://kidaftersunset.smugmug.com/gallery/467557 This is all of my DL pics that I have from reacently ... feel free to use any of them. I definitely want to submit this one though:

OH! And This One:
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Thanks MiceMan! That brings the total up to four photos. Its a start I suppose.

Thank you to everyone who has sent in pictures! So far I've recieved 12 photos, 8 from Crazy Legs, 2 from MiceMan, 1 from neuhickman and 1 from Tom Chaney. Keep 'em coming guys! I can't make the mosaic(s) without your support!

UPDATE: I've recieved 8 more photos from Crazy Legs. Go Crazy Legs!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    well, I might as well throw my picture into it...sorry I dont have anything Disney Related, I got my digital camera after my last visit...

if you don't want to use em, thats A OK.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Thanks!

• That's Hawt

Once agan, C33 you can use any of the pictures from http://kidaftersunset.smugmug.com/gallery/467557 those are from Spring Break at Disneyland ... and 99% of them are at DL
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast