Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 383
  1. #331

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    Well; I finally weighed in after my all inclusive, yummy vacation; back up 2 I tried to keep the portions small - but all we did was float in the pool. We needed a do-nothing kind of vacation. I guess I'm happy I didn't gain more. Some of it could be the 200+ beads in my hair... Back to the grind, the routine....
    Hey you had a great vacation and brought home a little extra, don't downgrade yourself for that! Now that you're home it's time to get back in the swing!

    Don't focus on the negative, focus on the positive!

    Last week I got my gym time in, but then I spent Saturday at Wicked and had a sinful, with no regrets, dinner at Citywalk Then we went to DL, Sea World and Legoland, a very spontaneous trip. I did the best I could, had some splurges and did a lot of walking. I'm bloated up the wazooo though this week :yay: gotta love being a girl

    Glad everyone's still plugging away! Keep up the good work!



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  2. #332

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Debate Lounge Dummy : )
    Posts
    11,113

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    Well; I finally weighed in after my all inclusive, yummy vacation; back up 2 Some of it could be the 200+ beads in my hair... .
    LOL about the 200 + beads......it probably could be those accounting for the 2 pounds!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    Caffeine usually has no effect on me. . But people are getting annoyed at me for talking to them in Japanese.
    That's pretty funny! Is Japanese your first language or second?

    Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    So far I've been keeping to my diet pretty well..
    You're doing great Liz! And you looked great on Sunday!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    23.4 pounds so far...
    Good job...sounds like the caffeine made you lose 1.4 pounds!

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    but then I spent Saturday at Wicked and had a sinful, with no regrets, dinner at Citywalk Then we went to DL, Sea World and Legoland, a very spontaneous trip. I did the best I could, had some splurges and did a lot of walking. I'm bloated up the wazooo though this week :yay: gotta love being a girl
    Dmom...you looked fabulous at Wicked....so tiny!


    I didn't eat the greatest on my 4 day trip to DL, but because I ate so little , I actually lost weight! Plus, I was running around a lot. I was still bloated though. It's amazing how quickly and how much the food there bloats me. I'll look fine for one day and then the next day I'll look like I put on about 10 pounds.

    I have to make a phone call today to find out more about a boot camp I want to join. There are 9 weeks till the 4th of July and our annual party so I 'd really like to lose more by then!

  3. #333

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Hey you had a great vacation and brought home a little extra, don't downgrade yourself for that! Now that you're home it's time to get back in the swing!

    Don't focus on the negative, focus on the positive!

    Last week I got my gym time in, but then I spent Saturday at Wicked and had a sinful, with no regrets, dinner at Citywalk Then we went to DL, Sea World and Legoland, a very spontaneous trip. I did the best I could, had some splurges and did a lot of walking. I'm bloated up the wazooo though this week :yay: gotta love being a girl

    Glad everyone's still plugging away! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the encouragement. Sounds like you did great on your vacation!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    LOL about the 200 + beads......it probably could be those accounting for the 2 pounds!

    I didn't eat the greatest on my 4 day trip to DL, but because I ate so little , I actually lost weight! Plus, I was running around a lot. I was still bloated though. It's amazing how quickly and how much the food there bloats me. I'll look fine for one day and then the next day I'll look like I put on about 10 pounds.

    I have to make a phone call today to find out more about a boot camp I want to join. There are 9 weeks till the 4th of July and our annual party so I 'd really like to lose more by then!
    I will have to re-weigh when I take out the braids.
    running around a lot and too busy to eat a lot.... I lost 10 pounds right before my wedding (seamstress wasn't happy) because I was just too busy to eat. Not a good life style change, but, for me, the times when food is not the focus are great.
    Bloating... UGH! Does it get less after "the change"?
    Keep up the good work all!!

  4. #334

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    sooooooooooo...drumroll please??? weigh in this morning at WW & i've officially evicted 15lbs!!
    10 consecutive weeks of losses!!!
    i am 1.5 lb away from 179. i haven't been in the 70's since the 80's!
    Noticible Differences
    i now crave exercise
    i can paint my own toenails!
    i have a lap
    i sleep better
    hubby sleeps better---i no longer snore!
    i'm in size 12 jeans!!!!!
    i need a smaller bra!!!---um...well, not sure if this is a good thing or not!
    i can walk 20 miles..MILES...a week!
    i only have a 1 1/2 chin...no longer a double!
    my foot got smaller by a whole shoe size!!!

    look for the small goals first...the big ones will come!

  5. #335

    • That Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wizard Sleeve
    Posts
    4,580

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Do you guys on WW have any cool recipies or snacks? I just joined last Tuesday, but I am excited, and hear good things about WW.




  6. #336

    • Huh?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    6,808

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    That's pretty funny! Is Japanese your first language or second?
    Third. Unless you count gibberish. I know at least a million forms of gibberish.
    -Tim

  7. #337

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Do you guys on WW have any cool recipies or snacks? I just joined last Tuesday, but I am excited, and hear good things about WW.
    max..i'll ge some written up for you & send them in a pm....too much to type here! :-)
    congratulatons!
    are you doing Flex or Core?

  8. #338

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz View Post
    sooooooooooo...drumroll please??? weigh in this morning at WW & i've officially evicted 15lbs!!
    10 consecutive weeks of losses!!!
    i am 1.5 lb away from 179. i haven't been in the 70's since the 80's!
    Noticible Differences
    i now crave exercise
    i can paint my own toenails!
    i have a lap
    i sleep better
    hubby sleeps better---i no longer snore!
    i'm in size 12 jeans!!!!!
    i need a smaller bra!!!---um...well, not sure if this is a good thing or not!
    i can walk 20 miles..MILES...a week!
    i only have a 1 1/2 chin...no longer a double!
    my foot got smaller by a whole shoe size!!!

    look for the small goals first...the big ones will come!
    WOW!!! Congratulations!!! And I love,
    i have a lap !

  9. #339

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    That's awesome Pixywingz!!! CONGRATULATIONS and GREAT JOB!




    I'll be up for weigh in this week, I"m almost 100% sure! We went to the Food and Wine festival and the Winemakers dinner and I utterly overindulged. We did a lot of walking but I never made it to the fitness room at DLH. We'll see!



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  10. #340

    • That Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wizard Sleeve
    Posts
    4,580

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz View Post
    max..i'll ge some written up for you & send them in a pm....too much to type here! :-)
    congratulatons!
    are you doing Flex or Core?

    PW,

    I'm doing the one where you count points. I forget what it is called. So far so good, so we'll see.

    MF




  11. #341

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    I indulged this weekend by going off my veggie diet for a bit and eating a char-broiled chicken sandwich at Whitewater - mostly because I've never eater there and it had chile in it (I couldn't resist). The rest of the day though I went veggie, so I guess I did pretty good.

    I've started an exercise DVD (Lotte Berk method), which is pretty good since I'm still trying to get the strength back in my healing (previously broken) left leg. I'll let you all know in two weeks how this has worked out for me.

  12. #342

    • Directly directed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    I'm down 10 lbs from the start of this thread. But due to being sick and finals and such I haven't exercised in 2 weeks! but I'm done with finals tomorrow and I'm feeling better so I'll be back to it.

  13. #343

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    That's awesome Pixywingz!!! CONGRATULATIONS and GREAT JOB!




    I'll be up for weigh in this week, I"m almost 100% sure! We went to the Food and Wine festival and the Winemakers dinner and I utterly overindulged. We did a lot of walking but I never made it to the fitness room at DLH. We'll see!
    Tell us how the weigh in goes, because you never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    I indulged this weekend by going off my veggie diet for a bit and eating a char-broiled chicken sandwich at Whitewater - mostly because I've never eater there and it had chile in it (I couldn't resist). The rest of the day though I went veggie, so I guess I did pretty good.

    I've started an exercise DVD (Lotte Berk method), which is pretty good since I'm still trying to get the strength back in my healing (previously broken) left leg. I'll let you all know in two weeks how this has worked out for me.
    How was the sandwich?

  14. #344

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Can't let this fall to page 4!!!

    I walked briskly for 45 minutes today and feel great.
    And I am down a pound.
    How is everyone doing?

  15. #345

    • Quality not quantity
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    Can't let this fall to page 4!!!

    I walked briskly for 45 minutes today and feel great.
    And I am down a pound.
    How is everyone doing?
    I was off hobknobbing with the fancy folks in Santa Fe last weekend. Apparently those little appetizers they bring around on silver plates at fancy shingdings really add up... One step back for me.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

    -Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. What is your goal that you told yourself?
    By garbear in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
  2. Focusing on Weightloss...
    By cellarhound in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:39 AM
  3. Anyone want to join me in a learning goal?
    By FrumiousBoojum in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 07:29 AM
  4. Do you have a goal for this summer?
    By TheOtherVillainess in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •