Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 383
  1. #361

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    this thread is sooo inspiring!!! i keep looking all over the net for 'support groups..'etc...' don't know why..all i need to do is come in here!

  2. #362

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    so..next week, assuming all goes well :-) i will be hitting my 10% AND my 20lbs! wheeeeeeeeee!

  3. #363

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    Psst.... look at the tracker.
    did you join that website??? it's awesome!
    my name on there is faith2bthin

  4. #364

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    After a few weeks of hovering, I finally dropped 1.5 pounds. I'm nowhere near the goal I originally set, but I do think that I'm adopting a few more healthy habbits (or dropping a few unhealthy habbits). How's it going for everyone else?

  5. #365

    • Directly directed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    I've hit a lull but still intend to drop 10lbs by the end of summer. I also went and bought a belly dancing total workout dvd at Ross so I'm going to add that to my workout routine on rainy days like today.

  6. #366

    • horsin' around!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home, home on the range
    Posts
    2,992

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz View Post
    so..next week, assuming all goes well :-) i will be hitting my 10% AND my 20lbs! wheeeeeeeeee!

    yep yep! i hit my 10%, got my pretty gold key chain thingamajig...
    AND hit my first 20 lbs...(that makes 27 lbs counting before weight watchers loss!)..
    and


    right after that happened....the produce guy in the grocery store flirted with me!

    here's to evicting the next 20 lbs!
    see you lighter!

  7. #367

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    I've hit a lull but still intend to drop 10lbs by the end of summer. I also went and bought a belly dancing total workout dvd at Ross so I'm going to add that to my workout routine on rainy days like today.
    oooooh! I have to try that!
    Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz View Post
    yep yep! i hit my 10%, got my pretty gold key chain thingamajig...
    AND hit my first 20 lbs...(that makes 27 lbs counting before weight watchers loss!)..
    and


    right after that happened....the produce guy in the grocery store flirted with me!

    here's to evicting the next 20 lbs!
    see you lighter!
    Isn't it amazing how uplifting a flirt can be!!! And congrats on the 10% thingamajig! I still have mine on my keychain even though I gaine some back after WW was kicked out of the building - still hope for extra inspiration.
    cheers to the eviction notice!!! (I like that analogy - thx pixywingz)

  8. #368

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    stepped on the scale this morning (haven't checked it since my last vacation) and, BAMM!! down 4 pounds! So I put on my tight jeans today and I can wear them without getting a sick stomache. And I thought I'd bring back this thread. How's everyone doing?

  9. #369

    •   
    • Astigmatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In a sunbeam.
    Posts
    8,677
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Great job, sueb! I know the pain of trying to lose weight....and keep it off. I've actually had to start exercising. YUCK!
    I'm hoping to lose 10 more pounds...it's turning out to be a stubborn 10, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

  10. #370

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    I've been (kindof) power walking 3 times a week; partly to get out of the office and partly to increase cardio health and partly to loose weight. But I wish that there were some good dance/aerobic classes close by - that's the exercise that's easy for me to embrace. good luck with those tough ten - sounds like a plateau. those always mess me up; I'm hoping that current success will hold motivation through the next plateau.

  11. #371

    • Knight of Naughtyness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    +33 48' 39.59", -117 55' 16.54"
    Posts
    5,594

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    I'll have to step on the scale tomorrow. One more day of madness at work and then I can get back to my routine. This week was not a good week.
    -Osky

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

    The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

  12. #372

    •   
    • Astigmatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In a sunbeam.
    Posts
    8,677
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    It's hard to keep interested in exercise. I started on the elliptical, but I lost interest in that...and I can't imagine using the stair climber for 40 minutes. I would probably die. I've been using the treadmill, lately...good tunes on the iPod is key... But it's always a challenge to get to the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

  13. #373

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    I'll have to step on the scale tomorrow. One more day of madness at work and then I can get back to my routine. This week was not a good week.
    no riding lately? is the madness from externally defined deadlines? I know I work better after a good walk/dance class - but when there is a deadline that can't be moved..... sucks
    Here's to a good next week starting tomorrow!! (what shall we toast with?)

  14. #374

    • Knight of Naughtyness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    +33 48' 39.59", -117 55' 16.54"
    Posts
    5,594

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    no riding lately? is the madness from externally defined deadlines? I know I work better after a good walk/dance class - but when there is a deadline that can't be moved..... sucks
    Here's to a good next week starting tomorrow!! (what shall we toast with?)
    I haven't been on a ride in almost two weeks. (Of course my last ride was 109.4 miles). Still need to update my stats. The madness is all from deadlines. Been working about 90 hours each week for the past two weeks.
    -Osky

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

    The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

  15. #375

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Anyone want to join me in a weightloss goal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    I haven't been on a ride in almost two weeks. (Of course my last ride was 109.4 miles). Still need to update my stats. The madness is all from deadlines. Been working about 90 hours each week for the past two weeks.
    impressive - where did you ride? and no more 90 -hour weeks!! not good for you! Tell me that you don't do that very often! You strike me as a work hard and play hard kind of guy.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is your goal that you told yourself?
    By garbear in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
  2. Focusing on Weightloss...
    By cellarhound in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:39 AM
  3. Anyone want to join me in a learning goal?
    By FrumiousBoojum in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 07:29 AM
  4. Do you have a goal for this summer?
    By TheOtherVillainess in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •