Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• off in lala land

This is the first Disneyboard I have joined, although I know some peeps from this board outside of this board before I joined. I have lurked for a while, and then decided to participate the day I signed up almost a month ago. I love posting on here, just don't tell my boss, tee hee.
    ...it's been a long time.

• That's Hawt

I was a religious MiceAge reader and the second I saw the link for MiceChat I signed up, and as they say, the rest ... is history!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• I am a Pluto lover

I just jumped right in. I have no fear of public speaking, if I piss you off, too bad and I love to talk about Disneyland. Thank goodness everyone here has been WONDERFUL! I think we got lucky with a group of friendly people!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Know More Than You Should

About three weeks I think.

• I was deleted.

I read MiceAge all the time and honestly never paid much attention to who was writing what. I was just so glued to the words and pictures on each page! I did pick up that it was Al that was running this thing and I thought it would be interesting if I ran into him at Disneyland.

After my trip last Feb. I knew the tea cups had been tightened and when I got home I read Al's update about it and wished I would have said something at City Hall. I read MiceAge quite frequently from school, especially last May as I wanted to get out of school and was excited for July.

I kept reading the updates as I started college and got excited for my next trip in Jan. I had my computer with me on that trip and noticed that Al wasn't doing any updates. I did however see this MiceChat icon appear but didn't find out or even venture out to see what it was until Al finally posted the update of what I had seen on my trip a couple of days after I got back, Jan 18th.

MiceChat has been my first Disney chat forum experience. I do recall signing up for another forum before but I couldn't even tell you the name of it now. I don't think I even posted. So therefore I call MiceChat my first real experience. I have signed up at other Diseny chat sites and they are each unique and special in their own way. But all in all I love MiceChat because the wonderful community so I will stay here.

P.S. Speaking of the number of lurkers, have you noticed how many guests frequent the news section vs. members?

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    P.S. Speaking of the number of lurkers, have you noticed how many guests frequent the news section vs. members?
    Wait a minute...You're telling me there's a news section, too?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    I just absolutely love the news section. I check MiceAge, and the News section regularly. I usually jump straight to the Disneyland section. I need to spend more time looking at all the other forums. I need to better educate myself on the total picture that is MiceChat.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    Been reading Miceage pretty much since day1 (Mouseplanet for, god, years). Only started posting recently (past few months). Funny thing is I rarely read the park threads anymore aside from HKDL as the others have gotten too crazy to read all the posts. Unless there's something I'm dying to read of course.

Haven't met anyone.....yet.

I lurked for about a week or two, then created an account. Posted right away. Haven't been to any micechat meets, though I know some people from other forums.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries
    I've been reading MiceAge for awhile, but I lurked for a few months when the MiceChat started. I didn't think I had enough time to post here. *snort* I don't know how I was able to hold out so long! I did post right away after I joined. I'm also active at another Disney board (that has been mentioned. ).
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• And, THEN she said...

I lurked for about 6 months...and then took me a couple of weeks to decide to join up..now im glad i did...get to eat popcorn and ping m&m's all over the place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12