Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Question Lurking - Becoming a member - Posting - How long did it take you?

I will be honest here. I am running out of ideas for threads. I presently, have no pressing unanswered questions. Just browsing on MiceChat today.

I noticed, that at any given time, MiceChat can have more visitors than actual members using the forums. (Is that correct terminology, I hope so).

My question is this. When you first discovered MiceChat, how long did it take you to join?

I was new at the computer thing, and the posting thing, when I first joined.
    When I began reading the threads, and the content of the forums, I immediately joined. Posting became fun, informative and very insightful. I am very careful with my words, since basically I am shy, and very sensitive. I don't have as many posts as some others, who have been members as long as I, but I love Mice Chat.

So how long did it take you to join?

If you are reading this and haven't, do so today. Begin posting. It's fun. You can spend as much as or little time as you want.

I hope, I posted this in the right place.

Thanks
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    I joined right away, and I was glad I did. I've met so many cool people here. Also, the shared views and opinions are fantastic. I love to learn new things about Disney, and this is certainly the place for it!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Puppy Cuddles

I had been reading Mice Age for about 3-4 months before I decided to check out MiceChat. Then it took about a week for me to join MiceChat, and I'm so glad I did!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

It took me all but 30 seconds. Just enough time to type all my info for registration
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries
    I found this forum the other day and joined up right away!!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Checking out the various Disney-related sites over the past few months, pre-50th kick-off I found you. You made me laugh so I finally had to join up.

• Wasn't Me!

I lurked for a week or so. But then I saw a post I really wanted to reply to! So, I signed up! One of the best things I ever did!!

• Original Mice-Chatter

I am part of the group that migrated here from another board- we have all been together for about 2 years or so now- some even longer. We left one forum, went to another and then settled on MiceChat. It took no time for me to jump in- same people, same threads, new and better posting home.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    I am part of the group that migrated here from another board- we have all been together for about 2 years or so now- some even longer. We left one forum, went to another and then settled on MiceChat. It took no time for me to jump in- same people, same threads, new and better posting home.

Same here, I followed everyone here. I have been reading MiceAge since Al & the others started it. I have known some of the members here for about 3 years now.

• șoș Tom șoș

I joined before I read, because I did not know you could lurk...I like the lurker term because I hope it shames those people into joining the maddness!

My beef is with people who join and rarely post anything but negative comments and negative rep and then run away and never participate in discussion...these people might as well be lurkers!

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Same here, I followed everyone here. I have been reading MiceAge since Al & the others started it. I have known some of the members here for about 3 years now.
    Yup same for me too! I want to say since about 2001 but I didn't do any meets till GayDays 2002 I think or maybe it was 2001 I can't remember

• Original Mice-Chatter

Now that I think of it, it will be three years for me this September. WOW!

• Zapp's Minion :D

I joined MousePlanet in 2001 and I didn't meet anyone until MouseAdventure in 2002. I love everyone here, I have made some great friends and have learned so much more about Disney.

• For old time sake

I had been reading MiceAge for quite some time (even started reading when Al was still at Mouse Planet) but I had no idea any forums existed. Prior to my MiceChat discovery, I was over at the Intercot West boards. But I rarely posted there. When I found MC...I signed up right away
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I started out at Mouseplanet two years ago this month. Met people for the first time at a Gay Days meet in October 2003. I have never looked back.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast