Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    I just wish he'd come back.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Noooooooooooooooooooo somebody why no o why's he leaveiung im sad now, Ok on the dq note she will be back she's gone to a wedding
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Minion

I know she'll be back...but, I still miss her...she's my chat buddy...even off Micechat! But, I've got my Disneykat too...and my mamabot and my Jennidisneyfer...and of course my Neuhickman80(that's my husband )...he's my favorite and I don't just chat with him :devil:

• Minion

Now my user title makes more sense now. Sad to see you go, but as Cousin Orville said, "Now do something productive"!

• Smells like beer

BOOOO!!!
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Bye O! You and you're wallpaper skills will be missed.

• Merry 2014!

ortizmo, i will miss you! you were one of the first to engage my funny bone. at least we had ray charles. whatever the reason for your departure, i am sure it is a good one. Sad day. just an old sweet song with georgia on my mind. . . .
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• there's always my way...

Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79
    ^Not sure...but, it saddens me a lot to see one of our own just up and leave....for some reason Micechat is feeling very empty tonight. No Dusty, no Dramaqueen, no Ortizmo.... Is it a summer thing you think?!
    Dont forget Tui, Whats going on here!? I like these guys!!! :confused:
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Original Mice-Chatter

I don't know- and while I am trying to be understanding I have to admit I am starting to get a bit upset.

• Minion

"I'll be with you in spirit this July."
    And what's the deal with this? What does that mean??

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    I don't know- and while I am trying to be understanding I have to admit I am starting to get a bit upset.
    I am with you Nephy. I mean, WTF???

I feel like there is some major crud goin on around here and I am clueless as to what is happening!

I know at least one of those people got into a small scuffle with others on the board. So have we all? Is that enough to make a person turn their back and mysteriously leave for good? If that is the case, their will be very few people left around here...
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Original Mice-Chatter

Like I said - I am trying to be understanding. Part of me says "ok, everyone needs space- that's cool. They'll be back, or they won't, and that's ok"

another part of me is saying "grow the hell up! Don't pretend to give a damn about any of us and then pull this crap without any explanation! Next time- spare me the "love yous" and the claims of friendship- because FRIENDS do not pull this kind of crap"

And that part is getting louder than the first one!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    Like I said - I am trying to be understanding. Part of me says "ok, everyone needs space- that's cool. They'll be back, or they won't, and that's ok"

another part of me is saying "grow the hell up! Don't pretend to give a damn about any of us and then pull this crap without any explanation! Next time- spare me the "love yous" and the claims of friendship- because FRIENDS do not pull this kind of crap"

And that part is getting louder than the first one!

This is all just proving my husband right- which is making me the maddest I think.
    He has been telling me for months that I love this board way too much. I take it too seriously- None of these people are my friends, they are just a bunch of strangers on the internet. We have argued a lot about it because I tell him he's wrong. This place is different. People really do care about each other here and I have made real friends, hard as that is for him to believe.

That will be much harder to argue at this point
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink

This is all just proving my husband right- which is making me the maddest I think.
    He has been telling me for months that I love this board way too much. I take it too seriously- None of these people are my friends, they are just a bunch of strangers on the internet. We have argued a lot about it because I tell him he's wrong. This place is different. People really do care about each other here and I have made real friends, hard as that is for him to believe.

That will be much harder to argue at this point
    wow- I totally agree.

I know some people are going to think I'm mean and nasty- but this pisses me off. I am not fond of being lied to, led on, or used for convenience. I mentioned recently that the term "friend" is overused- and THIS has proved my point.

I have a couple REAL friends here- I can count them on one hand. The rest of them I have to accept that they are NOT reliable people in my life. It sucks- but there it is.

On edit- what a lousy post for # 900!

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

We will miss you, Ortizmo! Hope you come back!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast