• Minion

spinoff of the morning thread

do you wake up feeling refreshed, ready for the day?? or do you crawl out of bed wishing you could crawl right back????

I NEVER feel like I've had enough sleep. I hate getting up in the morning. I only sleep through the night, without waking, a couple of times a month. I'm a light sleeper, and I take ages to get to sleep. I cannot sleep anywhere but in bed, so I never fall asleep reading, watching TV or on the plane (when it's a 13 hour flight from here to LA)

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Practically Perfect

Re: spinoff of the morning thread

I have to set two alarms, and make sure they're across the room so I actually have to get up out of bed to turn them off. I've been known to...shall we say "silence" my alarm clock when it's right next to my bed.

This morning I somehow managed to get up out of bed, go across the room and turn off the first alarm, then when I woke up I had NO memory of doing this! Oh well, I still made it to class one time.

I definitely fall into the category of people who felt ready to get right back into bed. Add in the snow we got today and it really should have been a vegg day!

• no flash photography...

I have two alarms set. One is the TV and I hide the remote under pillows. I'm never awake enough to find it. the second one is the radio and there have been times when I turned it off and I don't even remember doing it. the best alarm I ahve is my puppy. As long as he's not to tired he'll wake up between 6 and 6:30 and then wake me up.

• Minion

Ever since the daylight savings change I've had the hardest time getting out of bed because it's so dark outside. So after a week of oversleeping an hour everyday I bought one of those fancy ipod alarm clocks to wake me up. Now instead of getting up I lay in bed listening to music. So $150 later I'm still in the same place ... ugh.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mousercise View Post
    Ever since the daylight savings change I've had the hardest time getting out of bed because it's so dark outside. So after a week of oversleeping an hour everyday I bought one of those fancy ipod alarm clocks to wake me up. Now instead of getting up I lay in bed listening to music. So $150 later I'm still in the same place ... ugh.

that is toooo funny!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I don't have any problem sleeping. My husband says that I can sleep anywhere. That's not exactly true. However, I have fallen asleep on the train at Disneyland, and sitting in the hotel room reading Harry Potter.

Now that I have given up drinking tea late at night, I sleeping in longer spurts.

• Beep Beep!

I have chronic insomnia, so anytime I sleep long enough for the alarm to actually go off is cause for celebration....
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• Senior Minion

I hate getting up in the morning if it's before 8am, even more so if I couldn't sleep that night for some reason.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by HDAlien View Post
    I have chronic insomnia, so anytime I sleep long enough for the alarm to actually go off is cause for celebration....

((((HD)))

Tassie- I feel refreshed after my shower in the morning. It's hard for me to get up in the morning too, but once I'm up I'm ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    do you wake up feeling refreshed, ready for the day?? or do you crawl out of bed wishing you could crawl right back????

I NEVER feel like I've had enough sleep. I hate getting up in the morning. I only sleep through the night, without waking, a couple of times a month. I'm a light sleeper, and I take ages to get to sleep. I cannot sleep anywhere but in bed, so I never fall asleep reading, watching TV or on the plane (when it's a 13 hour flight from here to LA)
    Sounds like sleep apnea