Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County So. Cal.
    Posts
    255

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    removed link
    Last edited by Eflime; 04-13-2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Removed link

  2. #17

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Thanks everyone. It was big both days, but pretty choppy too.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  3. #18

    • MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2 miles closer to Disneyland!
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Very cool photos G4...I love this one <sigh>!




    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post



  4. #19

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    Thanks everyone. It was big both days, but pretty choppy too.

    I was going to say that!! Looks too choppy and messed up. We are used to seeing huge swells here, but that looked more dangerous than big (for me, anyway)

    this is my home town
    http://www.surfsurfsurf.com/newcastle/gallery.php
    Last edited by tassie; 04-13-2007 at 08:44 PM.


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  5. #20

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County So. Cal.
    Posts
    255

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Sorry Grumpy4 my intent was not to hijack the thread, but to share some pics I came across from a different forum that I also belong to.

    My last post was done in haste and did not explain the post.

  6. #21

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Neat pics!

    It's tough to capture the scope and majesty of large waves, but I think you got it with those surfer shots!

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  7. #22

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Love it! Makes me want to hit the beach!

  8. #23

    •   
    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Wonderful pictures ... I actually love the sound of the surf and the smell in the air. Right now I'm jealous that you were out there and I was in my office!


  9. #24

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    I was going to say that!! Looks too choppy and messed up. We are used to seeing huge swells here, but that looked more dangerous than big (for me, anyway)

    this is my home town
    http://www.surfsurfsurf.com/newcastle/gallery.php
    Yeah it was pretty choppy. Love the shots of what you get down under!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eflime View Post
    Sorry Grumpy4 my intent was not to hijack the thread, but to share some pics I came across from a different forum that I also belong to.

    My last post was done in haste and did not explain the post.
    It's all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon View Post
    Neat pics!

    It's tough to capture the scope and majesty of large waves, but I think you got it with those surfer shots!
    He was actually body boarding, but yeah, I'm glad there was someone brave enough in the water to get the scale of how big the waves are. You can also get it from the height of the jetty.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  10. #25

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Wonderful pictures ... I actually love the sound of the surf and the smell in the air. Right now I'm jealous that you were out there and I was in my office!
    I took a video but I can't get them to download off my new camera.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  11. #26

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,900
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Big Thursday! (Lots of Photos)

    Wow, those are some beautiful shots of the ocean! Those are quite some waves. Makes me want to go to the ocean. My daughter lives about 15 minutes from Carlsbad State Beach... but she doesn't like the ocean so when I go visit her I don't get to go.

    Yeah.. I know. Just have to leave her home and drive myself down there someday.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] A Disneyland Gal's Trip to Walt Disney World - lots of words, lots of photos.
    By Wendygirl in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. [Trip Report] Photos and Report: Thursday and Friday, 1/8-1/9
    By RegionsBeyond in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. Photos from 2/7/08 ... Lots of characters
    By Ducktales88 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:01 AM
  4. Photos from the last week (12-8 thru 14) - Lots going on
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:25 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 08:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •