View Poll Results: Toilet Seat Cover for your protection, do you use it?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Always, I take no chances

22 46.81%
  • Never, I let nothing get between me and my business

18 38.30%
  • I wait to go at home

4 8.51%
  • How dare you ask such a question...

3 6.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• off in lala land

Provided by Management for your Protection

Everyone has to go, it's a fact, you can't hold it. So I pose this question and poll... if you have to take care of your business in public, do you use the toilet seat covers or do you not. A recent poll on 20/20 indicated that a toilet seat cover was not needed since there is no danger posed by a previous postier that had used the seat before you.

Let's discuss... (and keep it clean people)
    ...it's been a long time.

• Know More Than You Should

I never bother with toliet seat covers. There's no danger on your toliet seat.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Always, have you seen the general public?!

Suggestion box: the one place that should provide them but don't:
    DL's Baby Care Center! Drives me crazy whenever I've taken my niece or nephew in there to have to create one for them. Thank you for your consideration

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

There are far more germs on the door knob to even get in there. If they start passing out door knob covers, I might spend the time.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• The one on the left.

Is that what they are? I thought that they were simply hiding the lobster bibs.
    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Somehow if I forget to put down a Toilet seat cover, I seem to end up with a bladder infection. Most times, it can be traced back to the toilets here at work. Ick.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Worst thing I can think of- are the women who use them, but then don't bother to make sure they are flushed when they leave- so you come into a stall and it is half in and out of the water- and you have to deal with it yourself.

UGH!!! and yes- this has happened often here at work.

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    I never bother with toliet seat covers. There's no danger on your toliet seat.
    They said the same thing about Nutrasweet and Ford Explorers!

Knowing Club 33 as I do, this is PRECISELY why I use a double layer of seat cover, just in case he's warmed the throne ahead of me.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Somehow if I forget to put down a Toilet seat cover, I seem to end up with a bladder infection. Most times, it can be traced back to the toilets here at work. Ick.
    You have to stop sitting in the Urinal! Those little pink deodorant wafers are bad for you!
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    There are far more germs on the door knob to even get in there. If they start passing out door knob covers, I might spend the time.

Ditto.. Words to live by. Every time I sucked the chrome off a door knob, I came down with something awful. Great idea for the covers..

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries
    There needs to be a "sometimes" or "depends on the bathroom" answer to choose from. Because that's my answer. I really don't think a piece of tissue paper is actually protecting me from much, but if the bathroom is questionable...

I also hate when people don't bother to check and see if the seat cover has been sucked down the toilet or not. People, why don't you look back one last time and make sure? Come on! I don't want to have to kick your seat cover off the toilet myself, and who knows what else you didn't flush!
    A signature should go here.

• .8 miles from the park

I always use the paper stuff...since its there for my protection by the managment.

I agree about the door handles being dirty too...that's why bathrooms without doors should be around the park...like the M&F one and the Fantasyland ones come to mind...

But I'm still waiting for the day that we get paper-less bathrooms!

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    They said the same thing about Nutrasweet and Ford Explorers!

Knowing Club 33 as I do, this is PRECISELY why I use a double layer of seat cover, just in case he's warmed the throne ahead of me.
    Those who ride ahead of the curb also risk turning the wrong way and driving off the cliff.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    You have to stop sitting in the Urinal! Those little pink deodorant wafers are bad for you!
    I will have to be better about that in the future. Thank you for clueing me in oh wise and powerful Cousin Orville.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• off in lala land

So I have made several observations over the years here at my work, and I have noted that several guys habitually do not was their hands after using the restroom..... WHY, that is the most disgusting thing ever. I refuse to shake their hands should I ever be required to do so (yes I have a mental log of every person who works here who DOES NOT WASH their hands). I am disgusted.
    ...it's been a long time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast