Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Red Face Something Wierd..

So, I had a sleepover last night.
    At 2 this morning we went upstairs to my room to go on the computer for a bit,
    I made my bed and had to go to the bathroom, so i went into the bathroom
    i was going to the bathroom, and all of a sudden, i blacked out and fell over
    i was only out for a second or two but i had no idea what happen until i realized i fell over and knocked everything on the bathroom counter, to the floor
    very weird.

• That Guy

Re: Something Wierd..

See a physician.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I forget who brought up a similar topic (her daugher?), but come to find out that fainting if you need to GO really bad is not uncommon.

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    I forget who brought up a similar topic (her daugher?), but come to find out that fainting if you need to GO really bad is not uncommon.
    Fainting is not common, and not a normal/healthy part of the day. If this has never happened before, and cannot be readily explained, then a trip to the doctor must happen.

Here are some questions that need to be addressed.

• How would you describe the dizziness that you felt before fainting? Did you feel light-headed, off-balance, or like the room was spinning?
    • Was the faint associated with convulsions (jerking muscle movements), tongue trauma, or loss of control of your bowels?
    • When you regained consciousness were you aware of your surroundings or were you confused?
    • Did you experience chest pain or heart palpitations when you fainted?
    • Is this the first time you fainted?
    • When did you faint? What were you doing before it occurred? For example, were you going to the bathroom, coughing, or standing for a long time?
    • Does fainting occur when you change positions -- for example, go from lying to standing?
    The bottom (buh dum dum,cha!) line, is that any syncopal episode (AKA fainting) is cause for conceren, and one should see a physician to see what the deal is.

• Knight that says Nee!!

Max is very correct!!! See a doctor. Sudden fainting like that could be anything from a blood pressure situation to seizure, it could be very simple to very serious, take no chances and see a physician.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I'm not suggesting that she ignore these symptoms but merely saying that something similar has been discussed here and she should check it out:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...light=fainting

• Minion

I don't think i need to see a doctor, i JUST had my full body physical last Thursday

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pveticket View Post
    I don't think i need to see a doctor, i JUST had my full body physical last Thursday
    A physical is usually just a generalized look over your whole body, not a specific search for a certain issue. It's like taking your car in for a tune-up; they go over it but might not see that your starter is bad and about to go kaput. Fainting, as Max said, isn't common nor a good thing. See someone.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

See a doctor, immediately. As Max said, fainting is NOT normal, ever- it means that blood flow to your brain was interupted- does that sound normal or harmless? What if the next time you pass out, you are not at home, or are driving? For your own safety, please get this checked out. It may be nothing, but you just never know, it may be something very serious.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• VMK rocks!

very weird
    Signature and Avatar made by me.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

If you didn't drink so much, chances are you wouldn't pass out.

Know when to say when.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    If you didn't drink so much, chances are you wouldn't pass out.

Know when to say when.
    Haha, im only 15. I don;t drink or anything like that

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Fainting is not common, and not a normal/healthy part of the day. If this has never happened before, and cannot be readily explained, then a trip to the doctor must happen.

Here are some questions that need to be addressed.

• How would you describe the dizziness that you felt before fainting? Did you feel light-headed, off-balance, or like the room was spinning?
    • Was the faint associated with convulsions (jerking muscle movements), tongue trauma, or loss of control of your bowels?
    • When you regained consciousness were you aware of your surroundings or were you confused?
    • Did you experience chest pain or heart palpitations when you fainted?
    • Is this the first time you fainted?
    • When did you faint? What were you doing before it occurred? For example, were you going to the bathroom, coughing, or standing for a long time?
    • Does fainting occur when you change positions -- for example, go from lying to standing?
    The bottom (buh dum dum,cha!) line, is that any syncopal episode (AKA fainting) is cause for conceren, and one should see a physician to see what the deal is.
    I hate to say it, but Max is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    A physical is usually just a generalized look over your whole body, not a specific search for a certain issue. It's like taking your car in for a tune-up; they go over it but might not see that your starter is bad and about to go kaput. Fainting, as Max said, isn't common nor a good thing. See someone.
    Exactly! I am sure if this happened before your physical and you told your doctor about it he or she would have done some symptom specific testing.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
    See a doctor, immediately. As Max said, fainting is NOT normal, ever- it means that blood flow to your brain was interupted- does that sound normal or harmless? What if the next time you pass out, you are not at home, or are driving? For your own safety, please get this checked out. It may be nothing, but you just never know, it may be something very serious.
    What she said.

I really have nothing new to add to what others have said, I'm just posting so that you know that there is another person who thinks you need to see a doctor.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Minion

ok, i let my mom know and she said shes going to call the doctor and find out what I should do next.
    Thanks everyone!

• Banned User

See a doctor a.s.a.p.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast