Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Yeah...I'm cool

Who else sleepwalks.

I've slept walked since I was a child, last night I tossed and turned befored I went to bed thinking about work. after I fell asleep I was dreaming that I was late for work and I needed to hurry. My wife told me she found me in the car asleep, she heard our alarm go off and saw the door open but couldn't find me anywhere.

I don't remember any of this.

anyone else have this problem?

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: Who else sleepwalks.

Only time I slept walked it was when I was on cough medication a few years ago.

Apparently, I walked to my parents room, laid on their bed and turned on the TV.

My parents were in the living room watching TV and my mom was kind of freaked out because I didn't say a word to them, I just looked at them and walked to their room. My dad came in and asked what I was doing. I responded that I had to watch TV for "the ticket" he asked me what ticket, I said I didn't know, so he led me back to bed.

It was weird.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Minion

Your wife lied. She just hired a guy to lift you out of bed! She got tired of the snoring!

My daughter sleepwalks, she hasn't for a while now. She has tried to open the back door, to go to school in the middle of the night,and another time she said she wanted to go to the bathroom, and then opened the linen closet.

• Yeah...I'm cool

Last week I fell asleep on the couch with my wife watching survivor (I know its early, but I wake up at 3 for work) and I got up went to the corner of the living room and started pushing the wall with my finger. My wife asked "what are you doing?"

I said "I'm pulling out money, but this ATM doesn't work"

She asked "what do you need money for"

I said "Bagels"

mind you, i never eat bagels. I would swear she is playing tricks on me, but on very rare occassion I will remember our conversations when she reminds me.

• Circle of Ancients

I only sleepwalk every now and then, but I sleeptalk just about every night. My husband is pretty much used to it , but it still scares him every now and then. And it scares people who room with me at hotels if I do it then!

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

My oldest daughter sleepwalks, quite often. We had to a latch high up on the door so she won't walk outside in the middle of the night.

Nyquil has had me sleepwalking before. That's some strange medicine.

• Grumpy old man

I've slept walk once when I was young, about 9 or 10. I walked into my parents room and asked them for "my plastic plate" and kept sitting down on their bed and standing up because I had to pee. I then went to the bathroom and proceeded to pee in the tub.

My grandma once told us the story of how my dad slept walked when he was a kid and asked my grandparents for the "family pickle", so I use that from now on to torture my dad with.

• Senior Minion

My sister and I shared a room when we were younger, and I have no idea how it happened but I woke up in her bed - which faces the wall. It scared the heck out of me because I had no idea where I was when I woke up until I turned around.

• Winter in Oceanside...

My hubby does this. After 25 years of sharing a room, I've pretty much gotten used to it.

SpunkyMonkey, you sound like you are okay with it. My DH hates it when I tell him about his latest escapades.

• in technicolor!

I used to do this when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I would get really stressed in school (Yeah, I was a 2nd grade perfectionist with a witch of a teacher) and sleep walk. I haven't done it since elementary though.

• That Guy

Spunk,

You might consider doing a sleep study. Stuff like this is not part of a normal sleep pattern. Lack of sleep leads to tons of problems, up to, and including death.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Good advice Max- sounds like you have a pretty crazy sleep schedule, which is probably why you do crazy things in your sleep!

Do you feel rested when you are able to sleep, are you tired all the time?

Maybe mention to your doc that you tend to try and drive in your sleep
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Clearing my Calendar

I used to sleepwalk when I was a kid. There's actually a video somewhere of my Dad holding an in depth conversation with me in one of these episodes.

These days I occasionally talk in my sleep. When I was grooming, my husband said I would wake up and say things like, "gotta get the dog washed!".

About two months ago my husband says I woke up and turned the lights on. When he asked what I was doing I said, "I'm looking for the rum!"

Hmm.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

• Yeah...I'm cool

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
    Good advice Max- sounds like you have a pretty crazy sleep schedule, which is probably why you do crazy things in your sleep!

Do you feel rested when you are able to sleep, are you tired all the time?

Maybe mention to your doc that you tend to try and drive in your sleep
    I always feel rested, and my sleep schedule is normal, I go to bed by 8 and wake at 3. I have always talked and slept walked all my life. But this was the first time, to my knowledge, I went outside. It really scared me when my wife told me this. What if I got my keys and started up the car?

• love my friends

i used to sleep walk as a child.. and now my 6 year old does it.. it is just so weird.. she will walk around the house saying Mommy.. mommy and I am right there.. she looks awake but of course isnt, then she walks back to bed

Friends for life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast