Funny brain teaser, but it works!
1. How many times a week do you eat out? (from 2 to 9)
2. Multiply that number by 2.
3. Add 5 to that number.
4. Multiply that by 50. (it's OK to use a calculator... I had to)
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1757. If you haven't, add 1756.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit is your original number of times that you said you eat out.
The next two digits are your age!