Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• And, THEN she said...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    Bingo! and also its questions like this that make it worse...
    well you and big daddy Kyle just summed up what ive been thinking ever since i first saw this thread...it makes one seem shall we say a bit "desperate" omg i have a line from a sam kinision bit going thru my head..dont worry the rep will come dee...dee...deee

**goes back to handbasket weaving**

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    I thibk you turned a lot of ppl off from liking you because of the stunt you tried to pull in The Community Oupost. That was a bad idea, trying to get ppl to give you money to go to WDW.
    That "stunt" was originally my signature line for a while, it's was when the admin took it off my sig and posted it in the outpost that people started getting mad. I was screwed by the admin on that one.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Respect the community and the community will respect you. Simple as that.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    That "stunt" was originally my signature line for a while, it's was when the admin took it off my sig and posted it in the outpost that people started getting mad. I was screwed by the admin on that one.
    In reviewing the thread in question.

I see that you are the one that started the thread, I've checked the documentation for VBulliten and can't find anywhere that lets an admin post as another user, unless you are accusing the administrators of changing your password, logging into the fourm as you and posting it as a thread.

If that's the case, I don't know what to tell you, cause you could have gone in and edited the post after the system reset your password and let you back in. Matter of fact, you actually defend your position midway down the first page, which doesn't seem to say one of the admins did it.

Back to the question at hand..... I'd really suggest just contributing in a meaningful manner to the threads and eventually the rep will flow in a positive way to you. Posting a thread asking why others haven't given you positive rep isn't really a good way to go about it, as others have already mentioned here.

Participation in the community is voluntary and you have to be able to take the good and bad points of being a member into account, does it really matter that you don't have that many rep points? If you're genuinely participating in threads and contributing to the community and not just posting to increase your post count I don't see why it would matter.

• Minion

I am well aware of that signature line which I clicked on several times during its existence and couldn't believe what I was seeing. You'd actually opened a PayPal account for donations to send you to WDW. Their was relief in seeing that no one had contributed a cent to it so far.

Then it showed up as a brand new thread and that's what got people in an uproar over it. You became defensive and I still think you don't get it. You are now trying to place the entire blame on the administrators of MC.

My advice echoes mamabot's..."Respect the community and it will respect you."

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    I was screwed by the admin on that one.
    Hey hey hey! Please don't kiss and tell!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Do you see what we are talking about Derekuda. This thread and your lame defense of the other thread has killed you getting rep again. If you just chill out and thake it easy you might just become more popular. The more "stunts" that you do, the more ppl become annoyed of you. Believe me. You will become popular soon enough. You just got to give time for your "stunts" to be forgotten. Right now you seem to have several ppl annoyed with you.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Looking for Love

Do you see what we are talking about Derekuda. This thread and your lame defense of the other thread has killed you getting rep again. If you just chill out and thake it easy you might just become more popular. The more "stunts" that you do, the more ppl become annoyed of you. Believe me. You will become popular soon enough. You just got to give time for your "stunts" to be forgotten. Right now you seem to have several ppl annoyed with you.
    Sorry...I'll behave now.... I really just want people to like me. I'm not trying to cause trouble. Once again sorry for all my "stunts"

I personally have never worried about how many little green boxes that I have. I donít post a lot but do post when I have something to say or add to the conversation going on. I fill good about myself and that is all that maters.
    So who is that guy on the left?
    Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
    http://www.npworkshop.com
    Or could it be Promo-Man?
    http://www.silentsalesmen.com

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Sorry...I'll behave now.... I really just want people to like me. I'm not trying to cause trouble. Once again sorry for all my "stunts"

Glad that you are taking my advice. Good rep to you!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

But all my "Stunts" have done nothing but fill me with rep and gain the love and adoration of millions in this group.......OK, maybe not millions, and maybe a strong likeness and not love. Ok, maybe people just want me to become invisible, I mean I start the coolest thread ever that keeps getting posts and it gets bypassed in the Micechat roundup by a thread that has almost died. :confused: Hmmm, Go figure.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Original Mice-Chatter

No offense to anyone in particular but I am sick of it-
    I am sick of the rep whining
    I am sick of the complaining that people's threads don't get:
    a. enough responses
    b. chosen for the Roundup
    I am sick of people forming cliques (I am especially sick of this)
    I am sick of the popularity contests
    I am sick of people acting like the mods and admins are acting out vendettas
    I am sick of the board drama

I have been part of this community (as far as the people) for three years- you don't become popular, liked, or TRUSTED unless you spend time and effort at it. People seem to think they can just beg for it. It's annoying.

Go ahead and slam me if you like- but this is NOT high school and some of us are glad we are not in high school anymore.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    No offense to anyone in particular but I am sick of it-
    I am sick of the rep whining
    I am sick of the complaining that people's threads don't get:
    a. enough responses
    b. chosen for the Roundup
    I am sick of people forming cliques (I am especially sick of this)
    I am sick of the popularity contests
    I am sick of people acting like the mods and admins are acting out vendettas
    I am sick of the board drama

I have been part of this community (as far as the people) for three years- you don't become popular, liked, or TRUSTED unless you spend time and effort at it. People seem to think they can just beg for it. It's annoying.

Go ahead and slam me if you like- but this is NOT high school and some of us are glad we are not in high school anymore.

I'm not even going to comment on this post.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    I'm not even going to comment on this post.
    Doesn't matter if you do or not- it still stands and all you did was repeat it in your quotes. Like I said, this is not directed at any one person- and taking it personally would be a waste of anyone's time. If someone sees themselves in my post, maybe they should stop and think about how they are coming across here.

It seems like a lot of people are so desperately wanting attention, wanting approval, that they bombard us with those needs. An internet board, even a Disney one, is a poor place to do so. It either works or it doesn't.

I understand that people naturally fall into friendship groups, but the need to divide into special cliques is so irritating. I KNOW I am not the only one who feels that way- but some people just don't want to rock the boat so they say nothing.

I have just finally had my fill of the complaining- and now I am making my opinion known. Take it or leave it.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    why did you bother quoting it all if you weren;t going to comment???????????
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast