• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Introducing the Art of Piratemunkee

For those of you who don't know, My father was a Disney Artist who did the conceptual artwork for Cruella DeVille. I'm trying to follow in his footsteps and ecome a Disney Artist myself. I'm currently back in school to work on my art and would like to have you, fellow Disney Fanatics, to take a look at my stuff and critique it. You will all be helping mold a future (Hopefully) Disney Artist.

Here is my website I just started to showcase my work...

www.geocities.com/piratemunkee/myartpage

There isn't really anything on the site now, just 4 pieces but plan on updating regularly. Please give me some feedback. Thanks
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Differently clued

Those are pretty darn snappy. How come you don't use one of those for your avatar? Especially that tat.
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith157
    Those are pretty darn snappy. How come you don't use one of those for your avatar? Especially that tat.
    I have a PirateMunkee logo I designed but I need to make it smaller to use as an avatar. Thanks for the input. I'm adding a couple other pics today. Including one of the Hub which I'm not too fond of but everyone I know love it because of all the colors I used
    PirateMunkee

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries
    Wow..... those are damned good if you ask me. I esp. like the Inner Beast and the dragon inkwash. I always wanted to be an Disney artist too. But one thing always stopped me.... I CAN'T DRAW!! Seriously, you have real talent in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck in your endevor. Do you ever sell any of your stuff?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda
    Wow..... those are damned good if you ask me. I esp. like the Inner Beast and the dragon inkwash. I always wanted to be an Disney artist too. But one thing always stopped me.... I CAN'T DRAW!! Seriously, you have real talent in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck in your endevor. Do you ever sell any of your stuff?
    I've sold a couple of pieces and willing to basically sell anything except a few private pieces that I put away. I currently have two places here in Santa Cruz showcasing my art. The Capitola Reef Jewlers in Capitola Village has all my Underwater Life pastel drawing I've done and the Club Aquatic Adventures Surf Shop (On 17th and Brommer for all you Northen Cali types) carrying my surfing and Coastal Landscapes.
    PirateMunkee