Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Where do you store/how do you display your Disney stuff?

Just curious because I recently had to change things around a bit in my house to store and display some of the Disney treasures I have collected over the last few years. Most of them are neatly put away out of sight in two different dressers except for a Mickey print that 's on the wall, silhouettes of my kids that are in frames on one dresser, and a Stitch, Buzz Lightyear and Woody that I left sitting in one corner together!

How about you? I'd love to hear your creative ideas!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Where do you store/how do you display your Disney stuff?

Well, my bathroom is decorated as Mickey Mouse, but that was my mother's doing. I have my Disney stuff either in my room or my Disney car, er MINI Cooper.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

as of right now, i have things in bags, and my pins in a big yellow envelope. I do plan to get some sort of plastic storage pin to put things in.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well, my expensive Tigger pieces (the Lennox ones) are on display in my livingroom. Here in the computer room I have a couple small Tigger statues and my mini Tod & Copper plushies on my desk.

Most everything else is in storage.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Every wall in the house!!! hehe

Though, that is not that far from the truth, with now over 40 pieces of artwork from the Parks, Disney Store and the (now defunct) catalog.

Our collectable items are displayed in two (locked) cureo cabinets plus a hutch in the living room.

Yes, it's a Disney house!

• no flash photography...

it's easy for me. I don't buy stuff at the parks.

My mother has bought me two things. Both tinkerbelle, one is a jim shore and the other a lennox box. They are on my dresser. I also bought a mickey and pluto sketch. It reminded me of barkley. It just sits on my nightstand. when my mother decorates her downstairs room agagin I will give it to her.

• Banned User

I mostly have mine in our home office. Not a lot, but, quite a few POTC items, and the vintage ride posters of POTC, TIki Room and Jungle Cruise. Also, 2 autographed prints (POTC and HM) by X Atencio and Bob Gurr, of Autopia. Those hang in here and I love it!

I have a few Shag items in a lit up cabinet between my kitchen and dining room too.

• Love Dole Whips

I collect Disney snowglobes and they are all stored in curio cabinets and others are still in boxes, I ran out of room.

• Sock Puppet

i collect pins, but i soon getting a pin bag to store them because they are all over my room

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

We have snowglobes on every shelf of our entertainment center. We also have several lithographs on the walls in our computer area. We have some stuff in our room and the kids each have things that they have gotten either on their dressers or desks.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

• Dept. 41 and Club 55

I collect Blue Bayou menus. They are framed on my walls. The rest is featured at the link in my sig.

I collect vintage tickets and ride coupons......i have them framed

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I don't really have a collection....my daughter's bedroom is sort of princess...I handpainted a Castle on one wall and I put those foam Snow White, Cinderella and Belle's up with it. Turned out real cute, I have GOT to put up a picture here.

Our bathroom is Mickey although, I'm tryin to chane that. Our kitchen is diner style, but it includes some Disney photos, my Lilo and Stitch salt and pepper shaker, and my Disney Magnets.

We bought a print of the Pirate's of the Caribbean poster that I will hang in the living room, and we found great old postcards of Mickey and friends at a local bookstore. They are art deco and match our living room perfectly. I'm going to hang those up too.

Oh!!! And our bedroom, I took black and white pictures on our trip in Sept. they turned out really great, and we framed them and hung them in our bedroom, matches perfectly since we redecorated our bedroom and it's now black, gray and silver. There's Cindy's fountain, lots from Italy in Epcot....and a picture of those strange birds that hang out in Frontier land.

Ceramics, dolls, snowglobes, big figs, and posters are out and displayed in a total of 5 curio cabinets plus a long shelf for the big figs. Everything else that doesn't necessarily display well (paper items, bumper stickers, postcards, train sets (!) are packed away in every closet, attic, garage space of the house as possible.

I've just started the process of moving everything that's not displayed into storage. O-M-G. I'm like physically sick from seeing the mass. I've got a 10x10 space and have no doubts that, when done, it will be totally full of Disney. Just have to keep telling myself "It'll be worth a lot more later than now"

• Senior Minion

I have a couple of curios, also some unique shelving for displays and decoration.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast