Thread: Magic and Me

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Talking Magic and Me

Alrighty,

As some of you may or may not know im a guy of many talents, Im musical, Im an actor and most of all a performer.. So im planing to create an illsion that i wanna perform that will blow your minds.. My style is street magic and my idol is criss angel. So contrey to what criss has done, What would blow your minds on the street if i was to come up to you and show you a little something something, I Wanna see if i can make it happen.. Im still pretty amature but i wanna start doing magic on a grander size. Im learning levitation and card magic right now..And im also curious who are your fav magicains out there what was your fav illsioun they pulled off and why??
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

•   

Re: Magic and Me

Levitate upside down!

• Minion

The Illusionators, they brought back someone's grandpa back the dead. I didn't prepare my mind for the mind explosion soon enough though.

• Huh?

Something new with levitation... it's overdone by street magic now because it's such an easy trick to do. I mean, I learned how to do David Blaine's style when I was in elementary school out of a kid's magic trick book!

But, it's hard, too, because you'll need to get people to be at only a certain angle.

And then there's the fact that Criss Angel already blew the cover of how he did it...

So, I agree. Levitate upside down. Levitate a car.

Spontaneously combust. Or just do it to a deck of levitating cards.

And, above all, don't be the editing magician that David Blaine is. Have a bit of respect for your field.
    -Tim

•   

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    Something new with levitation... it's overdone by street magic now because it's such an easy trick to do. I mean, I learned how to do David Blaine's style when I was in elementary school out of a kid's magic trick book!

But, it's hard, too, because you'll need to get people to be at only a certain angle.

And then there's the fact that Criss Angel already blew the cover of how he did it...

And, above all, don't be the editing magician that David Blaine is. Have a bit of respect for your field.
    Editing magician? As in editing the show afterwards?
    Is that why nobody likes him now?

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Editing magician? As in editing the show afterwards?
    Is that why nobody likes him now?
    No. That's why others in the field of magic hated him. Muggles don't like him now because he stopped doing anything that even remotely resembled magic and just started being a bit stupid.

Really, somebody should tell David Blaine that cleaning his ear out with a cotton swab is not magic.
    -Tim

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post

Sadly criss is doing the biggest and baddest levitation yet tuesday on the season premire of mindfreak it will blow your mind i seen a clip and i was like oh my goodness...Luxor criss levitatiion it's all i got to say :P
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog