Thread: Hi!!!!!

• me

Hi!!!!!

Hi,

Im new to this board, but wasn't over at mouseplanet until they kicked me out or "banned" me for trying to register in another user name, but it was for another family member to use oh well hopefully this place is better then the planet.

Glad to finally find it!!!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disNeytEen
    Hi,

Im new to this board, but wasn't over at mouseplanet until they kicked me out or "banned" me for trying to register in another user name, but it was for another family member to use oh well hopefully this place is better then the planet.

A little advice....telling people more than they need to know is really never a good thing....otherwise welcome
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    A little advice....telling people more than they need to know is really never a good thing....otherwise welcome
    LOL! This post does kind of border on the bizarre; I don't think the poster is quite familiar with the more mature postings on MiceChat.

But yes, welcome to MiceChat.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Welcome to MiceChat
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I remember you! Welcome to Micechat!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Brandys MOM

Keep in mind that a lot of people post on more than one forum before you try to "share" why you've been banned from someplace...other than that, welcome to MiceChat.
    "Sometimes Miracles Hide"

• Again! Again! Again!

Welcome!!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Again! Again! Again!

Welcome!!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by disNeytEen
    Hi,

Welcome! Don't worry, we're all friendly here. But if you want to create a second acount for someone else be sure and tell a mod first. For one person to hold two accounts is called sock puppeting and can get you banned.

Have Fun!