Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

exciting morning I've had!

Or should I say this morning!! I woke up at about 4am this morning to a car revving really loudly. Next thing I hear a scream, and a smash!! I woke my husband, who probably would have slept through the racket! LOL and said "somethings going on outside". then we heard ANOTHER rev, and more smashing. He raced to the window and saw a car hiting a car in a driveway and ramming it into the house straight opposite us!!! Then he pulled out and sped off. My husband ran out and asked if anyone was hurt, and he said all you could here was this car hitting other cars and street signs.
    The police came and while they were out there talking the guy (who must have totaled his car) came walking up the road, saw the police, then took off running. We had the police dogs, and over 7 police cars here all morning.
    Then the detectives turned up!!!
    I don't think they have found the guy yet, who was an EX of the girl opposite us. The car he wrecked was ONE week old!!!

Oh, and get this..... he robbed a gas station before he came here!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• no one to be trifled with

Blog Entries

Re: exciting morning I've had!

Wow. I guess you won't need any tea or coffee this morning!

• Shablagoo!

Man, now there was a winner of a guy. No wonder she dumped him.

• The Twilight Zone

Holy Guacamole that sounds pretty exciting.

That's how Ykiki feels when the Aussie Pie Co. is closed! Seriously though, what a start to your day. I hope the rest was peaceful!

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Oh my goodness. Now that's what you call an exciting morning. Sounds like something on one of those wild police shows. Yikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Craziness! She might want to get a restraining order at this point....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    Or should I say this morning!! I woke up at about 4am this morning to a car revving really loudly. Next thing I hear a scream, and a smash!! I woke my husband, who probably would have slept through the racket! LOL and said "somethings going on outside". then we heard ANOTHER rev, and more smashing. He raced to the window and saw a car hiting a car in a driveway and ramming it into the house straight opposite us!!! Then he pulled out and sped off. My husband ran out and asked if anyone was hurt, and he said all you could here was this car hitting other cars and street signs.
    The police came and while they were out there talking the guy (who must have totaled his car) came walking up the road, saw the police, then took off running. We had the police dogs, and over 7 police cars here all morning.
    Then the detectives turned up!!!
    I don't think they have found the guy yet, who was an EX of the girl opposite us. The car he wrecked was ONE week old!!!

Oh, and get this..... he robbed a gas station before he came here!!!
    Time to move.

• Quality not quantity

It's raining here this morning.

OK, it's more of a light drizzle but it's still technically rain.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

WOW!!!! Now this is some exciting stuff here for once... I wish you had your video camera ready, that would be something exciting / interesting to watch!!!

And an EX of the girl?!??!?! hehehe...what kind of car was it?

There was a guy here that was arreseted for stalking his EX. He showed up everywhere she was at, and the girl was getting suspicious. One morning she got up earlier than normal, went outside to her driveway and found her EX changing the battery on the cell phone GPS gadget he had hidden under her car....yes, he was tracking her by his laptop and the cell phone he used to send GPS signal to him.

yegh.
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

• Comin' at ya!

My life is so dull...
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well I've found my prom date!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

scary, seriously. That makes my other morning pale in comparison.

Me and hubby went to bed about 3:30 am the other night (stayed up watching movies)...and right when I start to drift off, hear dogs barking. Closely. I ask hubby if hears this..and just about that time, the dogs get more hyper and REALLY start barking. Then, it hits me...the stay cat I have been taking care of, sleeps on a lawn chair on the front porch. Yep. I jump out of bed, running wildly down the hall, with hubby at my heels screaming "don't open the door, the alarms on.......don't go out the dogs might attack you." I'm screaming at the alarm, cause the code isn't working, and scream "I don't care about the dogs, they're not getting that cat!!!"...and finally get out of the house, and around the house to find a bloodhound and two smaller dogs 3 feet away from the cat, whose hunched up her back and hissing. Hubby chases them away.......and rides his bike down the street after them to make sure their gone, I comfort the poor cat and we finally got back to bed. Poor cat.

sorry, that was kinda wordy

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy-poo View Post
    scary, seriously. That makes my other morning pale in comparison.

Me and hubby went to bed about 3:30 am the other night (stayed up watching movies)...and right when I start to drift off, hear dogs barking. Closely. I ask hubby if hears this..and just about that time, the dogs get more hyper and REALLY start barking. Then, it hits me...the stay cat I have been taking care of, sleeps on a lawn chair on the front porch. Yep. I jump out of bed, running wildly down the hall, with hubby at my heels screaming "don't open the door, the alarms on.......don't go out the dogs might attack you." I'm screaming at the alarm, cause the code isn't working, and scream "I don't care about the dogs, they're not getting that cat!!!"...and finally get out of the house, and around the house to find a bloodhound and two smaller dogs 3 feet away from the cat, whose hunched up her back and hissing. Hubby chases them away.......and rides his bike down the street after them to make sure their gone, I comfort the poor cat and we finally got back to bed. Poor cat.

sorry, that was kinda wordy

aww poor kitty!! Thank God he has you!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.

Woah!!! That's so crazy! I would have totally been glued to my front window watching the action, haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast