Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

How does your life suck?

Just thought this would be a good place to come to, if you want to let stuff out...anything negative. Get that crap out of your system, God knows sometimes we need to.

Here I go.

I have not been getting sleep lately....my thought is because I am getting nervous. I have 2 weeks left in New Zealand, and its starting to get to me. I don't want to leave, but I am so ready to go back. It's a state of confusion I have never known before. Also I am very nervous about when I do go back. I have done NO work since i've been here, and I do not want to repeat another year of high school. Another American girl I know did about the same amount of work and went home in may, and had no problems, but still I am nervous.

Today kind of sucked for no apparent reason...I couldn't be bothered going to school, i was simply too tired. So I stayed home all day. I then got myself out of bed and went to the video rental place to rent the original Batman (seeing as how it is the only batman I haven't seen) They only had it in DVD. And my current host family only has an ancient VCR. So I decided to search for another Tim Burton movie (I'm in a Burton/Elfman phase, not sure why) but I COULDN'T FIND ANY. So I decided to drop 8 bucks on a new release and rented I Heart Huckabees, seeing as how I have only heard positive things. I took home the video and the damn thing wouldn't work in the damn VCR (I am really restraining myself from using worse language) So I said screw it. Then I realised that I had to be at some rotarian's workplace to prepare some stupid skit for the Rotary Club's President Changeover. He told me to be there at 5:15 so I show up and he says the other guy isn't going to be there until 5:50. So I wait around in awkward silence while this guy does computer work. Then at 6:00 we start our little practice. But we didnt DO ANYTHING NEW! It was the same thing that he showed me 3 weeks ago! There was absolutely no point in me being there, waiting around for no good damn reason. He kept asking me for my ideas I kept giving them and he kept discarding them. I just don't care anymore. End of Story.

And Prom is coming up for me on Saturday...and I'm not even going into how nervous I am and why. UGH! To be a teenager....

So How does your life suck?
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

2 cases of suckage.

Well lets see, a few days ago I was driving a golf cart with my brother in a retirment community. I was goofing off, just having fun with him. I start driving down a really steep hill and pretend like the cart is out of control. He tells me to slow down. By the time I put on the brakes, its too late. The cart starts to swerve and flips over. It lands on top of my brother. I somehow got a rush of strength and flip it off him. I pick him up and sit him on the ground. I look down at his leg and almost throw up. I can't see any skin. All I see is a cut so deep that the tendon is visible. I see a guy. I run to him. He helps me carry my brother to a bench. I drive the cart as fast as I can to get my parents. The guy is still there with my brother, what a hero he was. My parents take my brother to the hospital and I stay and wait at my grandma's house. As they drive away I look at my leg and notice my jeans are ripped and my leg is red. I've got wounds all over. The cuts have been oozing all week and I can't bend my leg. I'm just glad my brother is ok. He had to get stitches but he'll be fine.

Case 2: This foreign exchange girl I've been close friends with all year is moving back to Spain next week. I thought Id have a chance to say goodbye but shes going to DL this week and is leaving for Spain right after! Oh the irony! I woulda hung out with her more but I had a crush on her and my girlfriend found out. And lately I've been having all these dreams about her, and I'm really confused. I guess its good that I'll never see her again. It wont complicate my current relationship anymore.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Wow Captain! I hope you and your brother will be ok!

I would say my love life sucks right now. I meet guys- Fine. I go out - Fine. But the men - Not So Fine. I hate the whole dating thing. Most guys I've meet are so BORING and seem so old to me. ME being 36 and they being BORING. It's a little frustrating. To top it all off I actually met someone I really like but of course he had some "personal" issues and basically told me he wasnt' dating. We still chatted and I actually thought I was making some headway but then BOOM disappear off the radar.

Since we run in the same circles, I ran into him last Saturday and guess what? He was on a DATE!

Currently I am running in circles to see if I can find some of my ego. :sigh:

• e komo mai

I don't know if this is qualified suckage, but I found out last night that I can't log on to MiceChat from my home computer. In trying to fix my Mac, I did a Norton Anti-Virus scan and it kept decompressing things. (I don't know what that means.) So when I restarted my computer, it said I had an older Mac OS X version than I had before. (It told me I was running 10.3.6 and I had 10.3.9.) Now when we log on it's just a blank screen, no desktop, no harddrives, the dock appears but won't load anything... Which means that all of my iTunes songs may be gone. All 5,500 of them. (Lots of Disney stuff.)
    We're going to see if we can get it fixed but it may cost a lot of $$$.
    At the same time, I'm kinda about it all. It happened, and we're in the now what phase instead of panic mode...

Any Mac-ers out there?

• For old time sake

My new boss starts July 1st and I cannot put any activities and fully plan anything until he gets here that day which means:

I CAN'T PUT OUT AN ACTIVITIES CALLENDAR and give my kids specifics on activities. Screw him. I'm going to plan with the idea of possibly having having to cancel an activity UGH UGH UGH
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    "I'm kinda pretty, and pretty damn smart.
    I like romantic things like music and art.
    And people say I have a gigantic heart,
    So why...don't I have a boyfriend? ****!

It sucks to be me!
    It sucks to be me!
    It sucks to be Brian and Kate,
    to not have a job, to not have a date,
    It sucks to be me."

Kate Monster
    Avenue Q
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Well, I'm totally fighting this I have no hope for society and just want to walk away from it all feeling. The big problem for me is work. The main reason I'm in school is that I don't want to end up slaving my life away at a dead end job with nothing to show for it like my mother. I develop photos and cringe everytime someone brings up the movie "One Hour Photo". Each day I start feeling like that loser Robin Williams portrayed in that movie except I'm not psycho enough to stalk some family through their crappy photos. I turn 37 in September and when most people are well into their careers, I'm still in school trying to start mine. Then, I have been getting the Board of Governors Grant which meant I only had to pay 6 bucks per class and could take all the classes I needed to transfer sooner but last year when my wife was about to go on strike with her job, we took money out of her IRA to pay off all our bills so if she went on strike, we could be fine just on my paycheck. Well, she didn't go on strike and now the money we took out makes it look like we made too much money and now the BOG is denied and I have to pay 340 bucks for my classes next semester. AAAAAAAAAA, I have a car payment and rent to pay, where in the hell am I going to come up with 340 bucks. I'm so tempted to just sell out all my paintings for dirt cheap just to pay tuition (Like sell a painting I did that everyone who sees it says it's worth 1500 for only 200 bucks), That's making me feel really like crap. I can't sell off my stuff yet. I have two galleries that would love to show off my work but I don't have enough yet and if I sell what I have off, I'll never have enough. I just want to walk away from it all. Maybe I'm destined to work dead end jobs and die a broke person with nothing to show for it. God hates me!!!!!!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    *HUGS* to all
    The only really sucky thing right now is being tired all the time even when I get a lot of sleep. And being too tired (or lazy? or scared?) to find a GOOD doctor who will believe me and reccomend me to a sleep clinic. Oh, and the lack of sleep affecting my balance thing can be a bit sucky at times. As can the whole not having a boyfriend thing, but it's not always that bad!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• insufferable know-it-all

The men on this board don't wanna hear why my life sucks...

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    But this forum is for everyone Morrigoon. Spill it.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

Okay, my life sucks because I'm "irregular", and not in the Immodium way, if ya catch my drift. I have a tendency to miss every other "." frequently, especially if I'm under stress, which means I get to spend a whole month waiting for "things" to happen.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    You can tell me sweetie. I always have an open ear for you.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Okay, my life sucks because I'm "irregular", and not in the Immodium way, if ya catch my drift. I have a tendency to miss every other "." frequently, especially if I'm under stress, which means I get to spend a whole month waiting for "things" to happen.
    Ok this is just scary......The second I just read this an Immodium commercial was on the television. I do know what you mean though. Had a few of those "Missed" scares that wound up just being "Irregular" from girlfriends past. Actually now with my wife, a "missed" would actually be a bearer of Joy instead of "RUN AWAY!!!"
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    My love, I think you five men too little credit. I personally can understnd the turnoil that could put you in. <<<<Morrigoon>>>>>>
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    Actually now with my wife, a "missed" would actually be a bearer of Joy instead of "RUN AWAY!!!"
    Yeah, well to an unmarried female living with her boyfriend, a bearer of joy might not be quite so joyful.

Yeah, so it's annoying.

Even beyond that, it's just annoying being "prepared" for something that doesn't happen. Not that the event itself doesn't come with its own set of annoyances, but anticipating it for a month straight (because even when I don't skip the timing between varies wildly from the norm to the norm plus two weeks, and by the time I know for sure it's been missed, I'm already anticipating the next one), drives me up a wall.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast