View Poll Results: What happened to sarcasm?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh we're still sarcastic, you just don't get it!

16 76.19%
  • We stole it from the Brits and they took it back!

1 4.76%
  • Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead! Is sarcasm dead?

1 4.76%
  • This poll sucks who the hell thinks up this stuff?

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    You're offending me!!! I'm taking my ball and going home.

And I'm telling your mother!!!

BYE!!!! LOL
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Morigoon- how dare you make Pirate Munkee out to be a mocker of people with impediments! Now I am offended too! *wow I am almost said it with a straight face*
    How dare you mock me for mocking those with speech impediments moking sexual deviants mocking............OK now I'm confused!!! LOL
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• șoș Tom șoș

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...did I mention whoa?

Now my ability to emote sarcasm and be a charter member of the "I am too sarcastic for my own good and if you don't like that you can suck on a lemon- alliance." is being questioned by some of the highest levels of authority (or whatever that means)

Now let me assure you my sarcasmic ability have not been compromised in anyway, shape or form. I remain commeted to mocking you all equally with highest level of sardonic commentary, sarcastic replies and witty schlock, that a Schuck can schlock on his best schlick, shlocking day.

I have my papers and background in sarcasm if any of you should so need proof. I have a BFA in Sardonic Wit with a minor in British Sarcasm, and I am currently working on my Masters.

This thread is intended as release for those of us up to here with the easily offended cattle prattling through here these days and if you don't like my thread may I suggest a zanix and some lithium.

• e komo mai

I wish I was British, I love London.

(That was sincerity.)

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    People have been trained to be offended at the slightest thing. It's the direction our society has gone, where people are too afraid to say anything remotely offensive, and so the few people who aren't afraid get bad reactions because the well-trained offendees figure anyone who would say something offensive in an environment where people are afraid saying things and giving offense, must really mean it, and therefore, they're offended.

*phew*!

Huh??
    Who's on first?
    What's on second?

Whatever you said I'm offended.

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    How come we're allowed to say bitch but not ***** (aka "kitty"). Is bitch less offensive than *****? Or is this board made up of a bunch of ***** hating pussies? Wait, can I say "pussies"? This is weird. I can call someone a bitch. I can call a group of people pussies. But I can't call anyone a *****. Maybe it's about singleing people out and making them feel, I don't know, offended?

If I've offended anyone, well, I was only trying to be sarcastic.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• insufferable know-it-all

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Ok, I'm so offended by your post. I'm contacting my lawyer!!!!

You know what's funny? I've actually heard of that happening! I think it was back in the a.d.d. days, involving an infamous troll that many of us are familiar with who was around back then. 'Course, that particular person needs serious mental help as that person is completely off their rocker... but it's still funny that you mention it!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• insufferable know-it-all

JCA: it's less sexually harrassing? Sex jokes seem to be okay, but cybering is gross.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    You know what's funny? I've actually heard of that happening!
    You better believe it's going to happen! I called my attorney at lunchtime, and since the situation disturbed his lunch, he's going to sue you also. I also have a good chance of winning, because I told him how you said what she said that he overheard what she said about you calling me a wankle rotary engine, and that embarrassed me! Consider yourself SOOOOOOOO sued, missy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12