• He's a tramp...

Disney Shopping Story

OK here's my story: At one of my many trips to DLR (this trip happened to be in October 04) I was at World of Disney and noticed these shirts they had for Halloween. There were four shirts, all different, featuring the darker side of Disney animation (Black shirt = The Black Cauldron, blue shirt = The Skeleton Dance, brown shirt = The Big Bad Wolf, green shirt = Fantasia/Chernabog). Anyways, I fell in love with the shirts and wanted to buy them all, but they were $30 each!!!! so I just bought one (the blue skeleton dance shirt). I thought I would be able to come back next week so I could get the other ones, but the next time I went back to World of Disney they were gone. Oh well, at least I got one. That made me happy.

Or so I thought...

Last night I was browsing the Disney deals auction site at Disney Auctions and what did I find? All four shirts being sold for $7.99 each (and actually the green fantasia shirt was $4.99)!!!!!!!!!! My jaw hit the floor. So now I can get the remaining shirts in the collection for the price I paid for one!! I wish I had known they were going to sell them for so cheap because I would've waited. Oh well, I'm getting all the shirts for cheap so that makes me happy

-Stephen (proud owner of all for dark animation shirts!)
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Please don't cry when I tell you this, but all four of those shirts were at the Character Warehouse last week!!!!!!! I don't remember how much they were though.......you've gotta go check that place out, alot of stuff they have now I saw at DL on Thanksgiving.......
    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

• He's a tramp...

How funny, I was over by the character warehouse yesterday and was pondering going in. Oh well I'm still gettin my shirts!

-Stephen
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Alot of the time, very lot of the time, the things you can find at the character warehouse will be at disneydeals.com. So if you aren't close enough to the warehouse you can snatch up what you want online!!!

My son saw those shirts and LOVED them!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Has anyone noticed how crappy some of the new retail items are getting? I work for sears and we got the "princess dress up chest" for the holiday season. I have had customers returning them for the sole fact of "these items were not the quality that we came to know from Disney" to which my reply has been to them "Sorry about that. Just give Disney a little time because Eisner will be gone soon and the company should be returning to the way it should be ran and offer quality items again". it made the customer laugh.

cant wait till the rotted cheese is out of the mouse house