On June 16 a friend went out for a night of fun. Expecting to have a great night, he started to drink. A few hours later he passed out. His friends tried to take him home, unsuccessful in waking him up from his sleep in the van they left him lay. In the morning, waking him up still proved unsuccessful.
Joshua Frank Smith lost his life early Sunday, June 17, 2007, on Father's Day. At the age of 19, his life was taken due to alcohol poisoning.
Leaving us with memories of the past and a cautionary reminder for the future.
Josh, you will be missed.
To everyone, please be careful, and don't turn a night of fun into a morning of tragedy.