Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

See ya Cousin, I hope to see ya again soon.it has been fun!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    SHUT UP TUI!!!!

Those were great C33. Thanks for posting them.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Minion

How sad....how incredibly sad!....and for those of you that don't like the YAGE's....Get over it! What would you think if you were hanging out with a bunch of friends and one of them just walked away!?!?!?! I think it's okay for someone to say goodbye! He left no strings untied. He had to get back to his real life....OK...we're sad and we'll miss you a lot! Thanks for giving us the OPPORTUNITY to say goodbye! Truly, I will be sad CO to see you go if you're watching this from that far off place. You were just as much of a staple of micechat as the Witches of Morva! YOU WILL BE MISSED!

• Minion

Thanks for posting those Club 33! They will forever be the most awesome things on MiceChat.

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79
    How sad....how incredibly sad!....and for those of you that don't like the YAGE's....Get over it! What would you think if you were hanging out with a bunch of friends and one of them just walked away!?!?!?! I think it's okay for someone to say goodbye! He left no strings untied. He had to get back to his real life....OK...we're sad and we'll miss you a lot! Thanks for giving us the OPPORTUNITY to say goodbye! Truly, I will be sad CO to see you go if you're watching this from that far off place. You were just as much of a staple of micechat as the Witches of Morva! YOU WILL BE MISSED!
    I think it's great that he gave us the opportunity to say goodbye as well. He was a great contributor to MiceChat and even assuming no one wanted to say goodbye to him (which is clearly NOT the case), he has still earned the right to announce his official departure.

By the way, thank you for posting the past CO avatars Club 33. They were a nostalgic blast to the past as well as a funny reminder of how great they all were. I'm so glad you were able to post them.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

One More

This one made me laugh for days:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi
    Anyone got his complete collection on archive to post in memory of our friend in exile? I want to see if I can try one out for the sake of it.
    Sure do.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    I have to admit, I am amazed. One person can post an I'm leaving thread, and everybody gangs up on them saying "oh you can't post a thread saying that you are leaving!" "Don't cause drama blah blah blah" but someone else says they're leaving and its all "Oh! I'm sad to see you go!" Now its not everyone one, but a lot of people. Its amazing how hypocritical people are.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Original Mice-Chatter

I don't really care anymore- I think YAGE's are ridiculous. There are ways to say "I'm outta here" without turning it into a drama fest.

And may I point out that due to the overblown drama and idiocy that followed Ortizmo leaving there was a rash of YAGE's that nobody meant to follow through on. At this point it is like crying wolf- people start up a hue and cry - and wonder if it is for real or not.

So sorry I am not all touchy feely about this need to have some sort of "wake" for the people who leave MC-I will miss CO as well, and this is not personal, and he knows that- but overall this whole thing is foolish and gets emotions whipped up over nothing.

And FYI- I am not a hypocrite. When O left it was out of nowhere and startling- but now? Now we have been bombarded with YAGE's- with and without reason. So excuse me for being a bit jaded and sick of them-I am not going to wail about it and beg Orville to stay. I didn't demand O stay either-
    Last edited by Nephythys; 06-27-2005 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Details, details-

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    I have to admit, I am amazed. One person can post an I'm leaving thread, and everybody gangs up on them saying "oh you can't post a thread saying that you are leaving!" "Don't cause drama blah blah blah" but someone else says they're leaving and its all "Oh! I'm sad to see you go!" Now its not everyone one, but a lot of people. Its amazing how hypocritical people are.
    I have to admit, I am confused.

You said a lot of people were saying they were sad to see Cousin Orville go, but then they ganged up on him. Seriously, I haven't seen this. I saw 2 people say the drama was unessecary. Other than that...I don't know where all the ganging up was going on. :confused:

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    YAGE or not I'll miss CO's contribution to MC and hope that he finds his way back. cheers CO!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    YAGE... yawn.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• /sigh

It's only dramatic if you make it out to be. It's definitely a bummer to see CO go, but thus is the nature. Reality's a kicker...But that's what makes it fun
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B.Opie
    What is going on here, so far there have been.....2 people announcing their departure so abruptly. I honestly don't see anything wrong with MiceChat.
    JB, the problem doesn't lie with MiceChat. It's the people who are leaving who have the problems.

I am all for anybody bettering themselves in whatever way they deem neccessary. While we may miss them around here, at least we all had a chance to know and interact with them for some time.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Dude, where's my derail? Think I'm losing my touch...
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast