1. Fly the colors (ie the US Flag) and raise a toast to the flag with a beer.
2. Drink beer and a nice selections of ales, wine and tequila shooters.
3. BBQ some red meat & corn on the cobb (still in it's husk) in the backyard and drink beer.
4. Light off fireworks in the street in front of the house while drinking beer.
5. Scratch the zillion mosquito bites I'll have before the evening is over.
6. Make obscene phone calls in the middle of the night to certain MC'ers.
I work a half day, but I get to go in late so YAY!!!
and if dbc's folks have a 4th of July party, I'll go to that.
If not, I might catch a movie.
Good morning, son
In twenty years from now
Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
And I can tell you 'bout today
And how I picked you up and everything changed
It was pain
Sunny days and rain
I knew you'd feel the same things...