Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Why do I freaking bother??!!

I am speaking my word for Pirate Munkee right now that he deserves the best possible situation for the best possible pay. Any sense of confusion is melting away, as he realizes that all is in divine right order, and the details will be soon revealed to him.

I see him now as happy and fulfilled in his work, and he sees that any machinations he went through today we just necessary steps on the path.

I see hm surrounded by peace, joy, serenity and abundance.

Thank you God.

AMEN

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I am speaking my word for Pirate Munkee right now that he deserves the best possible situation for the best possible pay. Any sense of confusion is melting away, as he realizes that all is in divine right order, and the details will be soon revealed to him.

I see him now as happy and fulfilled in his work, and he sees that any machinations he went through today we just necessary steps on the path.

Thank you God.

AMEN

--Barry
    Wow, Pretty Funny Barry. My wife, Princess626 dragged me out to see 1408. Now I'm in a even more dark and evil mood. Just kidding. At least I'm not reliving the same hour over and over in a Ultra Haunted Hotel room. As for drinks at the Cove Bar Liz. I'll keep you to that.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Feeling LOVED

Just think of all the stress you went through today will be over tomorrow.....you will be surrounded by good friends and the headache will be over .....we'll at least for a little while. Hope your day tomorrow is better
    HEARTS CLUB !!

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post

Thank you God.

AMEN

--Barry
    I second that AMEN!!!

Hang in there PM!
    Foolish Mortal

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    You, Princess626 and me have a date at the Cove Bar tomorrow ... on me!
    Ooooooo drinks, that sounds good.

PirateMunkee- I hope you have better tomorrows.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Hang in there PM.

Also just for you......... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hVnTPeS5abU[/YOUTUBE]
    Jeff that was awsome!!! I loved it !!
    Pirate monkey, I hope your day is way better today

• Pathetically Obsessed

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

You are healthy.
    You are married to the woman of your dreams.
    You are about to get to work in the place of your dreams.

You may soon win a big lawsuit
    You may have already won $1,000,000
    The purple pill will solve all your problems
    If you forward this message on to 6 friends, you will receive a special surprise
    Call now and you'll receive 33% more

Like is full of stress. How you handle that stress defines your character. Yep, bad days happen. Can you control what those folks do? Nope. So let it go. You are so close to your achieving your dream that one day should not deter you. Hang in there brother. We're all rooting for you and there are better days ahead!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• I may be nutz...but...

Sorry to say this pirate munkee, but your signature is giving me a bad day.... but I do sympathize with you, sounds like you got reamed. I hate TPTB. They usually have their heads in a rectal cranial inversion and don't know what the hay they are doing! Hope it gets better for you! And that poor squirrel...
    susabelle
    Last edited by Susabelle; 07-01-2007 at 08:52 AM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Well Tomorrow already came and went. I called the person I was supposed to and he said that he hasn't gotten around to my schedule. Ok, Now I'm ticked. They had 2 weeks to get a schedule ready. It's not like I was a surprise that suddenly sprang up. I had to finish my last 2 weeks at Rite Aid first. TWO FREAKING WEEKS!! Now, I'm at hold at Kaman's until I find out what is happening with my new job so basically I'm not working and not making money.
    Yesterday was pretty fun. Hung out with the chatters. Stalled POTC on top of the drops. Gotten a real good buzz going thanks to TikiroomLiz over at the Cove. Went on Screamin' for the very first time. The drops still got to me but it wasn't that bad.
    So, I get home and think that maybe my luck was starting to change for the better. I'm sitting at my computer, chomping on some ice cubes then wound up breaking a tooth. Somebody please just shoot me!!!
    PirateMunkee

• Winter in Oceanside...

Friday the 13th is coming up, PM. You better stay in bed and pull the covers over your head!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    So, I get home and think that maybe my luck was starting to change for the better. I'm sitting at my computer, chomping on some ice cubes then wound up breaking a tooth. Somebody please just shoot me!!!
    Oh man! I feel for you on that one because I love eating ice and people always tell me something like that will happen.

I still don't get what is up with those folks at Disney. I think you should just ask them to get the job of the person that does the schedules because obviously they are not doing their job AT ALL! Hopefully these people will get off their ***** and start doing their job so you can do yours.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Well, I called and left a message. Just got a call back and was informed that they didn't have enough Trainers. The lady I talked to promised they'll will work on my schedule first thing tomorrow morning because the guy who did this wasn't in the office today.... He knew about me not having a schedule or work location Saturday and I called him to follow up up Sunday and they are going to start and resolve this until Tuesday?? Wow, I guess everything I learned in Orientation doesn't apply to anybody in office positions??!!
    PirateMunkee

• Time Traveler

Any new news?
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Minion

Hope it all works out for you..waiting is terrible
    GrouchyRob Fan!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    Well, I called and left a message. Just got a call back and was informed that they didn't have enough Trainers. The lady I talked to promised they'll will work on my schedule first thing tomorrow morning because the guy who did this wasn't in the office today.... He knew about me not having a schedule or work location Saturday and I called him to follow up up Sunday and they are going to start and resolve this until Tuesday?? Wow, I guess everything I learned in Orientation doesn't apply to anybody in office positions??!!
    Haven't seen any update but check with scheduling and your area managers and see if you can get some Guest Control shifts - maybe some extended ones - while you're waiting for them to get their mess and trainer situation straightened out.

Be sure to check with area scheduling as they will be fill-in shifts in the short term. Call in everyday that you're not otherwise scheduled and let them know you're available. Don't know if DL has 'I want to work' forms.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast