Happy Independence Day!!
Celebrations for myself actually started on Saturday with a fireworks show in Rocklin and continued on Tuesday with another show in my hometown.
Tuesday started with dinner with my family and some close friends at Applebees, "Party for 28 please."
After dinner we all headed over to Hagen park in Rancho Cordova for all the festivities. We found some friends who had staked out a good spot in front of the stage and spread out our chairs and blankets. A concert by Blood, Sweat, and Tears started the celebration, my dad was very excited.
During the concert my mom and I decided to walk over and see the team of the Budweiser Clydsdales that came this year.

After the concert, at 9:45 pm the fireworks started. What a show this was this year. I excitedly used the fireworks program on my camera. (I didn't have a tripod, so the pictures are a litlle blurry.)

The show, done to patriotic marches, went for an amazing 35 minutes. My camera battery died just before the finale.
We finally gathered our stuff and headed home, as 4:30 am came very quickly for me. Darn mall for being open on the Fourth. Oh well, I had a great night and enjoyed the time with family and friends.
So...to everyone: Happy Fourth of July!! Have a fun one and stay safe!