Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• The Twilight Zone

Disneyland Dreams!

Does anyone here have dreams where they're in Disneyland? Or am I just crazy?

You see I keep on having a similar dream. I go to Disneyland although things are slightly diffrent like some of the placement and it looks a little differrent but I know it's Disneyland. I try to get on the subs, but there is always something blocking my way. One of them was that you had to pay extra money to get on the ride. I'm very cheap. another was the subs kept moving and you had to jump in through the hatch in order to get. So basically I am in distress because I can not ride the subs.

So does anyone want to share their Disneyland dreams? If you have had any.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Disneyland Dreams!

Most recent one was that I went to WDW. I never been but whatever I dreamt of felt more like USH. Last dream I had about Disneyland was from a few years ago. I dreamt that I was on the Mark Twain and fell off from the top where Pluto stands at during the end sequence for F! Luckily, I survived...LOL...Needless to say, I have not stood in that area on the Mark Twain since.

• Minion

i always have disneyland dreams
    there usually so frustrating because i never seem to get on rides and when i do there over just like that.

I've dreamed about Disney. I can't remember them offhand, but I know I've done it. I dream about the theater where I work, too.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• The Twilight Zone

Phew i'm not crazy.

A few days ago I had one where I finally got on but instead of finding nemo it was more of finding moss. Basically the ride was in a swamp and there was no themeing. And one of the passengers had a mini dinosaur that would bite people's fingers very strange but I got to ride it.

• let's go watch the show

One of my most memorable Disneyland dreams had Nazis taking over Splash Mountain. It was quite bizarre and I can't ride Splash without thinking about it.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I've had a few. Worse one was when I was going around the entire park trying to find the source of this buzzing sound.......never could find it. When I woke up my alarm clock was "buzzing"

Best one was way back in 1979. I'd just spent two days at the Park and was having a dream on a pillow at the Disneyland Hotel. Big Thunder wasn't open yet but a big poster of all the thrills it promised was displayed....I spent a whole night "inside" that poster
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

As a kid, used to have a semi-recurring dream that I was at Disneyland, but it looked like a mall. You know, instead of stores in the mall, they were the rides. And I always went on Pirates. I never dreamt about being on the ride, just that I would get on it.

I had that dream a couple years ago, again. It was so wierd to have that same exact dream again after so many years. Now, I'm sure I dream about Disneyland, but I never remember my dreams anymore.

• Long Distance Imagineer

I haven't lately...but when I was a kid I had a dream about burglars climbing over the fence into Disneyland (Tim Conway and Don Knotts style) to steal the "Magic" of Disneyland. The characters all came to life and went after them! It was such a hoot! I think there's a book out now that is really similar to this plot.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Yes, but its not a happy dream. More of a nightmare really
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I keep having reacurring dreams that I STILL work at Disneyland, which is sad that is how much I really want to go back to working there. I dreamed that I were still working on my rides and something goes wrong.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

YES!
    I have had dreams where I am swimming through the water rides...of that I am on Splash Mountain and log I am in completely submerges and I have to swim the rest of the way through......

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

My dream is to get back to Disneyland for the first time in 21 years but that's not the kind of dream you are talking about LOL

I did have a dream I was driving the train in the Main Street Electrical Parade once. Goofy was ill and needed someone to bail him out and do his duty so the parade could go forward and not be cancelled. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• A Ghost at Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by dolewhipped View Post
    One of my most memorable Disneyland dreams had Nazis taking over Splash Mountain. It was quite bizarre and I can't ride Splash without thinking about it.
    Hey there Dolewhipped! Welcome to MiceChat!!! That's some dream! Did they have like swastikas, guns and Nazi flags hanging from the ceiling?

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dolewhipped View Post
    I had one like that but it was for IASW...

now that scared me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast